LegacyGT.com

get on my level-high stakes thread

NJLGT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you the kind of guy who doesn't hear himself talk, because if you did, you'd probably think you were a spoiled, materialistic brat who got his silver spoon shoved so far down his throat that it's poking out his ass.

Chill out with the boasting will 'ya Brett? People who thrive on external validation this much are usually lacking in other areas.

Oh and by the way, you're gonna need to play a couple more games of poker, unless you expect to get a 370Z for $19 grand.

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years then when I got the chance I opened up my own talent management company and that allowed me to presue my career as an online winning regular. BTW I ended up making 23k that night after all said and done, and I went on to make an additional 7+k in the next 2 days so I can easily afford a 370 with the 30+K I earned in a few hours of work spread over the three days. however that doenst include the 200+k i made from poker last year and this year may have topped that number.

bump it up another +4K last night brings my ROI to +30K in 3 days Dec. 25th-27th. Side note: I will not be able to play tonight and tomorrow... :-/

He talks like we give a %$@^ what he brings home and how.

I think I know exactly what NJLGT is looking for.........

YOU'RE SO AWESOME! Like, you can play poker, and you have money, and you're just so awesome. You're like, my hero! Can I get your autograph... Yeah, right here... On my middle finger if you don't mind. :lol:;)

This is a very impressive - you have more money than everyone else on this site combined :eek: In fact you probably have more money than everyone else in all of New Jersey combined, you might wan to buy a Bentley instead of a G37 and definitely sell the Legacy - it really doesn't fit you, whether it is blue or black.

The only thing interesting is here is how is cake involved in all of this??? :confused:

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years then when I got the chance I opened up my own talent management company and that allowed me to presue my career as an online winning regular. BTW I ended up making 23k that night after all said and done, and I went on to make an additional 7+k in the next 2 days so I can easily afford a 370 with the 30+K I earned in a few hours of work spread over the three days. however that doenst include the 200+k i made from poker last year and this year may have topped that number.

:lol: Sure Brett!

This thread reminds me of something......OH YEAH, it reminds me of the greatest pwnage thread of all time.....NSX_Nick

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

Hope that's not you Brett. You didn't perhaps relocate from SC to NJ in the last 2 years did you?:lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Hey man It's easy come easy go with this game... I'll keep the leggy, got no desire for a bentley anyways

Easy go :eek: who said anything about going? A guy like you is a winner and winners always win! :)

If I follow your math correctly if you played for a few weeks you would have several million. Maybe you would prefer a Ferrari or Lamborghini - it should really matter since you have the most money.

bump it up another +4K last night brings my ROI to +30K in 3 days Dec. 25th-27th. Side note: I will not be able to play tonight and tomorrow... :-/

Why are you continuing to lie?

Your stats show that you made no where near that.

:confused:

my stats are clearly displayed on pokertableratings.com

"For every story of a person who says they won their NSX gambling, I can point out 4 times as many NSX's that were purchased on the backs of those who gamble."

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

^easy come easy go, thats why I'm not buying 100+k cars, plus i have no desire to own one, however I do now own 2 houses, the first one was 100% paid in full at the closing.

Why are you continuing to lie?

Your stats show that you made no where near that.

:confused:

Because he wants to feel like a big man on the internet.

Again; I bet that he lives with his parents or with roomates, since he is a 22 year old college kid.

For the record; I am a completely average guy who will never be rich. :)

my stats are clearly displayed on pokertableratings.com, do you even know my user names on pokerstars?!

You said your username is mwrizzow

Your total balance on that name is close to 25k. So it almost goes along with what you're claiming.

But you didn't make that 20k+ in a period of 3 days.

That day you began bragging, Dec 24, your total balance was 19k. You said you made 19k that day.

But the game you played on Dec 24th netted you roughly 4k..

It's also likely just your play money balance.. Not real cash..

Just to clairfy, my name is not Brett and I am not 22 years old, and even my real name I have never went by. I live with my girlfriend who I let live at my house. The new house I will be renting out until I decide to move out of state into it. I do have a regular group that travel with me and they all have different responsibilities, first friend is responsible for security (ex police officer who is lisenced to carry firearms in nj) the second is responsible for the day to day operations of my business, and the third is my model and actor friend who I originally started the management company for. additionally I have two other friends who are usually with us but are just good friends.

Just to clairfy, my name is not Brett and I am not 22 years old, and even my real name I have never went by. I live with my girlfriend who I let live at my house. The new house I will be renting out until I decide to move out of state into it. I do have a regular group that travel with me and they all have different responsibilities, first friend is responsible for security (ex police officer who is lisenced to carry firearms in nj) the second is responsible for the day to day operations of my business, and the third is my model and actor friend who I originally started the management company for. additionally I have two other friends who are usually with us but are just good friends.

:lol:

You don't travel, you don't own a business you are just a kid in school e-balling on a internet forum.

Well you might actually own a business lots of kids your age do that but they are making pennies.

I really doubt if your friend was actually a model or actor that was getting hired and making money that he'd use you someone with zero experience to manage him.

What you are claiming is a TV show on HBO called Entourage it's not your real life.

Also nobody is going to take your identity and create a POF account especially worded like that.. They'd word it in a way that makes you look like a jackass.. That POF account is written by someone actually trying to get laid.

The site does not show my sit and go winnings wich is what I normally play, just my ring games and as stated on the website only real money games are tracked. Thanks for asking!

Post a pokerstars screen capture showing your cash and play balances.

Until then you are trying to lie and doing a horrible job at it.

Post a pokerstars screen capture showing your cash and play balances.

Until then you are trying to lie and doing a horrible job at it.

I could care less about what you think, and screen shots of cashier pages provide info that enable people to gain access to your account. thats what ptr and sharkscope are for. sharkscope me you will find the same thing about my high stakes poker winnings

Archived