LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

Not a problem,

TV remote is not necessary. You can change channels and no need to worry that your remote is lost.

Btw, I still suggest professional tune if you wanna go that way.

Thank You

Panson

Thanks Panson. I get it. I know it's not a power mod. I'm not looking for a power mod. If I had wanted more power I would have bought a WRX. If I want power I go out in my truck. I'm also not looking for 10 levels of even worse than standard throttle response and flashing lights. I borrowed a Tactrix cable ($15 for a case of beer). I visited Romraider and got a modified fuel map which cost zip. I spent less than 10 minutes downloading my new map and now have exactly what I was looking for. I can now pull away without looking like a 16 year old boy racer and full throttle is at the end of the pedal travel. I don't have to worry about anything resetting itself. I don't have to worry about knocking plugs out of the OBD port. I don't have to explain flashing lights on the dash and I saved myself $135. Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, what a post! Well I learn a lot reading the tread for while and soon I start to wonder myself if this could be used on the 2014 subaru legacy sedan 2.0 CVT 6AT... and could not find the answer yet. Anyone knows?

If it works, I want a quote too

PD: Im new here in this forum. Best regards from Chile.:D

Hi there, what a post!

Well I learn a lot reading the tread for while and soon I start to wonder if this could be used on the 2014 subaru legacy sedan 2.0 CVT 6AT...

...and could not find the answer yet :confused: so may I ask if anyone knows?

Thanks a lot.:)

Sebastian.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it is compatible toward 2014 Leggy.

Pls pm if u have any questions.

Rgds

Panson

I am not sure if it has been used on a 2014 model yet Pansontw may have been able to test it, send him a message directly pansontw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a problem!!

This is really a must-have for all NA folks. You can wait till you are done w/ all the chassis upgrade. ATC will definitely make more fun out of your NA.

Rgds,

Panson

I'll be picking one these up.. Just not yet... I have done others things that are taking my money.. Ya know how it is. Looking forward to it though...

Archived