LegacyGT.com

XenonFactory HID kits GROUP BUY!

gt_ltd

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok... you're still loosing brain cells, but it isn't so desparate looking! :lol:

6000K... 6000K... 6000K... 6000K... 6000K!

Actually that head-bang avatar was for the members asking the silliest questions. hehehehe...

Then again, so is the caveman avatar....

bang.gif.5cc4086ba96bdd73388b72b235c05824.gif

:lol:

You mean that five hundred dollars I sent wasn't for charity... to help feed hungry Canadians?

No, it's to finance the ensuing invasion. 95% of all Canadians live within 50 miles of the US border - I think it's a ruse and they are staging forces. They are getting ready to come over here and make us drink Molson and Labatt's. :D

Just got this from Alex:

"We have received Sean's check and if yours arrive today, we will start shipping! The website count is updated."

:D

Woohoo~ Only took 3 days for the mail to arrive from NYC to Ontario.

1. gt_ltd (check sent on 4/27)

2. M. Schneider (gonna order real soon)

3. illt3ck

4. kamikazeridah

5. Patagonian GT (paid online)

6. blacky

7. awu (check sent on ?)

8. sportwagon (paid online)

9. OutCaster (paid online)

10. Leonardo (MO sent on 4/29)

11. SeanY (check sent on 4/26 received on 4/29)

so it should be 4 paid & 3 on the way? I wonder if any one from Clublexus is placing orders online & not telling Alex to update the count.

by the way, if we need an extension on this GB, Alex said he can offer.

Alex just informed me that we hit 5 today (but my check has not arrived!) and the kits have already been shipped out today to the following lucky guys:

Sean

Allen

Frank

Daniel

Mark

Tracking numbers and invoices will be emailed by the end of the day.

I hate you guys!!!

I'm not even gonna be home to get them! I'm on vacation tomorrow for over a week! I have my buddy who drives an 04 WRX house sitting... I hope he'll be around to sign for the package... and I hope he doesn't have any crazy ideas of putting them in his W! Would they even fit? Anyway, you'll get yours' soon enough... And you'll definitely have them on before me!

i hate you dan

:confused:

I got my tracking number. You didn't get one? This is actually good news, because the kits don't have to clear customs first and nobody gets hit with import duty. :D

:confused:

I got my tracking number. You didn't get one? This is actually good news, because the kits don't have to clear customs first and nobody gets hit with import duty. :D

ditto!

so if you're in Canada, will you get hit with additional fee?!?! :eek:

Archived