LegacyGT.com

XenonFactory HID kits GROUP BUY!

gt_ltd

Yup I am the one who PM'ed you. I just tried to post at MW but it said "Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic." Is it because I am new there?

Thanks.

maybe it has to do with your annoying avatar. think? :lol:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe it has to do with your annoying avatar. think? :lol:

No no - the avatar is simply "attention-getting". :D

Anyway, I suspect it's because you don't have 30 posts - it's a requirement we have so that we can trust members in buy-sell deals.

I'll move the thread to General Auto for the time being; you'll be able to post in there until you hit 30.

that's mine... I recently de-badged it, but need to take some new pics... I don't have any full car shots either! I'll remedy that soon! Show off your Legacy... The one that is soon to have a set of HID headlights! Come on there's eight cars that are soon to have them! Let's see them!

i thought u have a wagon... okay i will post some pics of my car soon.

Oh... Yeah! The name, "sportwagon"... Ah! No I had an '02 WRX Wagon before my GT... I kept the same name I had on other forums for simplicty! ;)

I liked the sedan a bit better in the Legacy model, and I think the extra grand was another factor!

what else have you done besides the rims and fogs? i am getting AP and summer tires, and of course HID. :)

Tires (nokians on the stock rims), BBS RK/Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3, Fuel/Oil/Turbo Pressure Defi BF Guages and control unit, Upgraded battery terminals and grounding, run 4g power wire, rock blocker yellow fogs, Cobb Short throw, various STi oil/coolant caps, Perrin radiator hose (upper), STi floormats & pedals, and STi Genome Exhaust... I think that's it so far! I'm currently (and slowly) making progress on the stereo install, but I'm waiting on some parts on order!

AP... will come in the near future! What are you getting for rubber?

Yeah... I'm not sure, either! I like the GY eagle F1's and I've also tried and liked the Toyo Proxes 4's... but of those two the GY's are better in my opinion! I can tell you that the Nokian WR's are the bomb! Awesome snow tires (even though they are an all-season compound) and they have incredible features and warranty, but very expensive!

Archived