LegacyGT.com

New quad tip muffler... stay tuned

lawl

video... i JUST started the car and it was only 9am so i didnt wanna sit there revving for 20 minutes... its not that raspy when its warmed up..

but at idle it sounds almost stock..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXNp777l8AU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Invidia Quad Exhaust for Subaru Legacy GT[/ame]

car for sale. PM me!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had the megan singletips ONLY... i cant tell you how the volume is different with the quad tips but i know they were quite raspy.

with ELH my megan singles were almost too quiet. this is a good compromise. u can hear it (why else would u buy it) and its not so loud the neighbors will hate you (ahem HKS) and it doesnt drone in the back (ahem HKS)

plus it looks OEM, classy, and grownup enough to match the car (ahem HKS)

as can u tell... i hated my HKS

car for sale. PM me!

Yeah, I'll save up for one.

Looks to be "tucked" better than the Megans.

Sounds pretty darned refined, too.

This, I like. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

is that the how they would sit without tucking them? Looks to be a great set up. I just got my stromung quads installed alittle ago.

not sure what tucking means exactly... but that's how it sits the way the invidia guys installed it on my car :)

car for sale. PM me!

more questions for you..:lol: Any issues mating the Cobb DP to the Invidia mid (2.5"->3")? Or did you do away with the taper on the Cobb DP?

I wonder how it would sound with the factory UEL header.

i still have the taper. u just need a gasket. the cobb goes inside the catback.. gasket seals, and u use included bolts instead of the spring bolts.

no step-up or adapter of any sort required.

Invidia makes this to be able to attach to the stock downpipe. if you are 100% stock you can just add this CBE, plug and play.

car for sale. PM me!

Just heard this exhaust...nice and quiet on the highway and cruising, and loud enough when you go WOT. I've been consistently impressed with Invidia's Q300 line.

and your 09wrx is getting one tomorrow. world first!

car for sale. PM me!

i still have the taper. u just need a gasket. the cobb goes inside the catback.. gasket seals, and u use included bolts instead of the spring bolts.

no step-up or adapter of any sort required.

Invidia makes this to be able to attach to the stock downpipe. if you are 100% stock you can just add this CBE, plug and play.

So there's a regular flat gasket in between rather than the donut?

Sadly too quiet and raspy for me... Good thing I just bought stoplightassasins xo2's :).

I believe the owner also has ELH which will make it sound quieter also. So i would imagine it to sound a bit louder and deeper without the ELH.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Sorry newb here, I'm about to purchase an 06' Spec B and sell my 99RS :( But as long as I go from RS25 to this forum and avoid nasioc i'll be happy. When I get the car my first purchase will be an AP for stage 1. Now what other exhuast pieces will I need to make this fit on my car? And will the turbo back cause any problems with the Cobb stage 1 map?

Archived