LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...they have good food believe it or not...great parking (we can line up along Rockville Pike)...good tables...and fine waitresses!

But Fridays is fine, I can be there between 800pm to 830pm...gotta pick-up my daughter!

CRAZY KEN

...mr_luv is dogging the legacy crew in order to have drinks with a chick...LOSER!!!

I am watching every move you make mr_luv!

Taipei Tokyo or Tyson's Buffet is good with me...remember Tyson's Buffet only takes cash!

Let me know...Harry I'll bring my cues this time...If you decide to play, I can only shoot for a few cause I'll have my daughter with me.

CRAZY KEN

Keefe!! NOOOO!! You gotta come! I got a few questions I wanted to axe you, brah! Ahh well, next time.

Ken, I would love to go another round of billiards. I had a BLAST last time and it was a ton of fun. You truly are the lord of the table. But if you will be with your daughter, it is no biggie. I will tease her about Michaela a bit. :p She still thinks I don't know her cousin. :lol:

As far as Tyson's BooF-eh, yes they are CASH only, unless you want to get charged another $5.50 if you are paying below $15. Taipei Tokyo is not only Sushi. It is a Chinese restaurant with very excellent food. Look at Ken's link for the restaurant. I have been there a ton of times and love their food a lot.

And next time, I want to recommend a Hibachi grill over at Rio, called Ziki's Japanese Steakhouse. They have VERY good food there. The taste there is orgasmic. The service sucks and the chefs are not Japanese (don't bother trying some Japanese with them). But man is the food AWESOME!!!

So when is we all meeting? This Friday? Or next Friday?

Sorry Town, Ken is the greatest billiards player I ever seen. And I must say a great coach for billiards as well. So yes, he IS the lord of the pool table. He can both teach and play. Most people can only play. ;)

He taught me a ton, and I was actually making balls in the pockets! And setting up for shots!

Sorry Town, Ken is the greatest billiards player I ever seen. And I must say a great coach for billiards as well. So yes, he IS the lord of the pool table. He can both teach and play. Most people can only play. ;)

He taught me a ton, and I was actually making balls in the pockets! And setting up for shots!

Interesting. So teaching a little shape and running a few balls seems to go a long way w this crowd. Where are Ken and Mr_please_buy_my_rims!_Luv on this...hmmm? I think either one should be able to show you the light ;):p

Keefe!! NOOOO!! You gotta come! I got a few questions I wanted to axe you, brah! Ahh well, next time.

Ken, I would love to go another round of billiards. I had a BLAST last time and it was a ton of fun. You truly are the lord of the table. But if you will be with your daughter, it is no biggie. I will tease her about Michaela a bit. :p She still thinks I don't know her cousin. :lol:

As far as Tyson's BooF-eh, yes they are CASH only, unless you want to get charged another $5.50 if you are paying below $15. Taipei Tokyo is not only Sushi. It is a Chinese restaurant with very excellent food. Look at Ken's link for the restaurant. I have been there a ton of times and love their food a lot.

And next time, I want to recommend a Hibachi grill over at Rio, called Ziki's Japanese Steakhouse. They have VERY good food there. The taste there is orgasmic. The service sucks and the chefs are not Japanese (don't bother trying some Japanese with them). But man is the food AWESOME!!!

So when is we all meeting? This Friday? Or next Friday?

that's because you dont know the servers and the people that work at Ziki's well enough ;) The bartenders all got me lit up last time.

Keefe

For all those that showed. Nice seeing you again or meeting you for the first time. I swear im gonna need name bandges... start remembering names better.

Next meet is up for planning. Same day/time just where to meet this time. Im open to suggestions that take $ into account. I cant wait until fridays is less busy... I love their happy hour and my waitress always hooks things up.

Funny thing is i ran into a GRP LGT on the way home. Talked for a second at the light... Really let his name slip but i want him to start getting out to some meets.

Yeah it was great seeing people last night, especially Woodstock. I would like to suggest Taipei Tokyo for our next meet. It is AWESOME! It is not only sushi. It is primarily a American Chinese restaurant. Damn good food, great service.

If not there, Ziki's! Mainly because Keefe knows the staff there! :)