LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep seeing you on 198 guy. You should come out. Friday at Fridays

yea, it's my way to work of course.. cant stand driving on that parking lot called I-495.

I'll try to make it, it's one of the few Fridays taht I dont have much to do. Wife gets off from work around 6pm from the metro, I can probably just pick her up from Twinbrook Metro and meet you guys at Fridays.

Hope to see you guys there.

Keefe

Too all those that made it... Good times. I wish the lot at fridays was actually usable and not under construction. However them being busier than they ever are didnt help either.

I think it still turned out well but obviously times and places will change to make things easier in the future. But definitely something i could see doing on the regular. either once or twice a month... Leaning towards once knowing everyone has busy lives.

For now i will say lets leave things open to discussion and see what ideas are brought up.

One idea was going to the Tysons Buffet over off on randolf. Much larger lot without construction and good Chinese buffet. But we obviously need to move the time back as very few people were able to make it at 6. Though i know those that came really liked the Fridays happy hour pricing.

Fridays seem to be a good time. How 'bout that Ihop in Ritchie Plaza? I know some people dont like that place, but just a thought.

Ugh, no way. I like my restaurant's cockroach free and without pubic hair in my food. The IHOP in Wheaton was much more cleaner than the one in Ritchie Plaza.

Better yet, why not meet at Orange Billiards at 8:00 pm? I know Crazy Ken would love that idea.

one reason I was thinking about hard times was the good food and billiards available.

I know from now on that we are going to have to do it later to account for people getting out of work and what not.

I think 8pm seems like the opportune time. And now we just need to find a steady place to do this.

Here is my plan for next Friday.

Where: By popular demand and common sense Tysons Buffet in Rockville. I am hoping parking will be ok. But i figure there is plenty.

When: 8PM

5550 Randolph Rd

Rockville, MD 20852-2602

(301) 770-5666

http://static.px.yelp.com/bphoto/I_dZgEOVyKTDsF6qysFjzQ/l

http://static.px.yelp.com/bphoto/tO_m5lpZOlQYMMH2JoogAA/l

http://i35.tinypic.com/fjm2dk.jpg

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie
NEW MEET SPOT