LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...where are we going?

Either way try and schedule in some time at Orange ball billiards.

CK

Too bad OB lost their liquor license.... :O

i am pretty sure i am coming to cheeburger with a friend. plans might change and depends on weather since it's a drive.

Any other people for next friday. couple weeks notice this time. So I want a good number of people please.

MOSS

Peter

lets get some old heads out as well.

Is that for me? :lol:

Will try to come out. I think its like 10minutes from my house

Is that for me? :lol:

Will try to come out. I think its like 10minutes from my house

Good man. Tell paul, tarak, and arturo to roll through if they aint busy. I was talking about you and morgan but my friend from frederick. he drives an 06 subie wrx with stage 2 mods. hes new to the subie scene, just like me and i invited him out as well. We'll see if he comes.

See you guys on friday. Weather looks PERFECT! can we cruise afterwards?

of course. destinations? My house is west so it sounds like a plan to me... can always take the long way down 95 to 495 and over to MoCo that way. nice highway cruise. whereas 198 is kinda boring of a drive. Short my favorite corner rigth after layhill.... nice left then downhill into a nice blind right hander...and then another left as you go back uphill.

I will be there with 7 month old dirt on my car. You all can laugh and point. I have one clean spot on my car and it's my passenger side mirror. I just replaced it on Wednesday with a brand new one and that's the only reason why it's clean :)

I'm 60%/40% now... going out riding on the new bike (ZX6R) with a friend and his bike. May just come up on that and stay for a little...car is a mess, don't really feel like cleaning it right now.