LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be leaving from Rockville about 7-7:30 depending... Washign the car right after work!

LOL...not suppose to wash your car....$500 fine in affect.

I'm jumping in the shower...will be running a little late...depending on how dirty I am...:lol::lol:

It was nice meeting everyone tonight!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs426.snc3/24588_891002591558_5701243_49080161_472996_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs446.ash1/24588_891002606528_5701243_49080163_2555471_n.jpg

here's the car after the first time I washed/polished/waxed it; when it wasn't looking so dirty/dingy - it'll be back to that condition after it's repainted in a week or so :p i look forward to seein' everyone again soon!

Directions!

We are located in Montrose Shopping Center, in the same shopping center as the Gold’s Gym and G-Street Fabric, 1 block east of the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355) and 6 traffic lights from the highway I-270 (Exit 4-A),

Highway I-270

Take exit 4-A, bear to the right for approximately 2 miles, then make a right turn at Nebel Street (1 traffic light before train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Due to the ongoing construction on the Rockville Pike / Montrose Road, east bound cars on the Montrose Road are no longer able to cross Rockville Pike to get into Randolph Road. Please either use the new Montrose Parkway by going straight on the Montrose Road at the 3rd traffic light from the highway exit or make a detour on the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355).

Rockville Pike (Rt. 355)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , then turn right on the 2nd traffic light. Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Old Georgetown Road, then make a left turn on first block. Straight down about 200 feet. Our restaurant is on your left hand side.

Georgia Ave (Rt. 97)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

and for those that were wondering how many 2007 spec B's were made. Unless the guy's info is wrong. Only 432

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/production-numbers-2007-spec-b-62830.html

WOW. i am amazed... too bad they didnt do the whole limited badging thing because they were going to make 3000. Thats ridiculous they cut production that low... the 06 spec b's had a hard time selling so it makes sense. it makes me want an 07 even more... Oh wellz.

had a great time at the meet once i got there. Gosh it was a little hard to find. Never been there before and old columbia vs columbia made GPS's confused as hell. See you next time...

Yeah, it was great seeing everyone, including Ken and Dave (Tsunami). Definitely have to do this again. I had way too much fun!!

Hopefully my car is ok by then. I broke down on 495 on the way to see the girlfriend. My car made a bump, then cut off. Stranded on 495. Towed it to DPS Tuning. Bryan at DPS just happened to show up since he had to take care of his mom's car. He ran a diagnostic on my car and got the CEL code for "Boost out of range." So luckily my car had a safety and cut off the fuel pump to avoid grenading my engine. I should have it tomorrow. I am so excited. Pirouz and Bryan are freakin awesome.