Friday July 23rd normal time 8PM

Tysons Buffet..

http://www.tysonsbuffet.com/index.htm

Tysons Buffet & Restaurant

5550 Randolph Road

Rockville, MD 20852

http://i48.tinypic.com/23gz0jd.jpg

Directions!

We are located in Montrose Shopping Center, in the same shopping center as the Gold’s Gym and G-Street Fabric, 1 block east of the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355) and 6 traffic lights from the highway I-270 (Exit 4-A),

Highway I-270

Take exit 4-A, bear to the right for approximately 2 miles, then make a right turn at Nebel Street (1 traffic light before train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Due to the ongoing construction on the Rockville Pike / Montrose Road, east bound cars on the Montrose Road are no longer able to cross Rockville Pike to get into Randolph Road. Please either use the new Montrose Parkway by going straight on the Montrose Road at the 3rd traffic light from the highway exit or make a detour on the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355).

Rockville Pike (Rt. 355)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , then turn right on the 2nd traffic light. Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Old Georgetown Road, then make a left turn on first block. Straight down about 200 feet. Our restaurant is on your left hand side.

Georgia Ave (Rt. 97)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY CAR IS BACK!!!!!! We took the car out on a test drive and dogged the living crap out of the engine. We got it to over-boost once but the system automatically corrected itself. So that was good.

My car is now sitting perfectly now that the original Spec. B Revision C springs (aka USDM Spec. B springs) are back in the rear. I HAVE MY STEERING BACK!!!!! WOOOOOO!! No more under-steer. When we took a turn at 120 mph, the rear remained planted and the car did not miss a single beat.

Now, I need to fix my brakes. :lol: I was thinking about getting Brembos, but DPS says not worth it, even if I just track on the weekends once in a while.

So now I ask: what shall I go with? I was thinking DBA 4000 slotted front and rear, Hawk HP pads, and Goodridge SS lines. I need to fix my brakes like very soon, especially since Pirouz was like "Dude, you better take care of this ASAP!" :lol:

I have that setup... well waiting. i am currently on stock rotors adn Hawk HPS pads with stainless lines... Its ok. But I always want more. I would also recommed getting a better brake fluid(more so for track then street).

Waiting to be installed is the DBAs and new HPS pads...

DPS hooked me up with the Motul brake fluid. So far it is doing very well, especially with my shitty brakes. LOL! I guess this is inspiring me to drive like Rahman for a long while until I get my brakes.

DPS hooked me up with the Motul brake fluid. So far it is doing very well, especially with my shitty brakes. LOL! I guess this is inspiring me to drive like Rahman for a long while until I get my brakes.

Hey man, grandma is the way to go. Save your juice when you really need it. That's why I still have those damn pad I tracked all so long ago.

Whos going on the 23rd? 8pm! Tysons Buffet in rockville?

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

After last week im excited to see mroe and more LGTs showing up!

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I'll try and come on by. That last meet was huge. Plus the person with the uber dirty white LGT with the Prodrive wheels inspired me to get back into detailing cars again. If anyone else needs detailing, after this weekend, I will be open to start washing and detailing cars (July 16 - on). I'll even go over what I will be doing to give people an idea of what will be going on before they get their shiny new ride back.

Tysons Buffet on July 23rd @ 8pm

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

8)

9)

10)

doubt I can make this one thats why I picked up Josh's DP the other night...next meet everyone should bring parts and sell them to me extra cheap :)

haha what you lookin for?

I have stock injectors/turbo/exhaust manifold/cbe

Blitz BOV

Hey guys so I think I am going to get a tune from DPS. Anyone from our meets interested in buying my accessprt v2 (ap-sub-02)? The thing is pretty much new. I used it to flash to stage 1 and then when I flashed to stage 2. I have the box and everything it came with. It even has the plastic cover on the screen. Im thinking of selling it for $400. Is that a good price? I know we have a thread for this, but thought someone from our meets might want it. Thanks - Armando

Tysons Buffet on July 23rd @ 8pm

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

8)Woodstock (andrew) MAYBE

9)

10)

haha what you lookin for?

I have stock injectors/turbo/exhaust manifold/cbe

Blitz BOV

Looking to go to stage 2+ for now...my subaru has been my least modified of all the cars I've owned. So far all I have is a cobb sts w/bushings, swifts on the stock bilsteins, tint, act 6 puck sprung clutch w/streetlite FW, 10" sub/amp, painted spec B wheels, modded the NAV and seatbelt chimes. thats it!

Also, have to pickup some new redline boots and install my mediaplayer w/20 GB HD.

I guess I can blame all of you for seeing your cars at the meet. Especially Peter with the damn brembos and prodrives :p