LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to go to stage 2+ for now...my subaru has been my least modified of all the cars I've owned. So far all I have is a cobb sts w/bushings, swifts on the stock bilsteins, tint, act 6 puck sprung clutch w/streetlite FW, 10" sub/amp, painted spec B wheels, modded the NAV and seatbelt chimes. thats it!

Also, have to pickup some new redline boots and install my mediaplayer w/20 GB HD.

I guess I can blame all of you for seeing your cars at the meet. Especially Peter with the damn brembos and prodrives :p

how did you modify your stock navi? Update the map? New program?

also, how are the swift springs on the bilsteins. I have an 06 spec b as well...

how did you modify your stock navi? Update the map? New program?

also, how are the swift springs on the bilsteins. I have an 06 spec b as well...

I think they're a great combo. I love the ride and the stance, I paid about 300 shipped from mannengineering on this board.

I think they're a great combo. I love the ride and the stance, I paid about 300 shipped from mannengineering on this board.

Nice! make sure you come to the next meet so i can check your ride height out. If you were at the last one... my bad!

Im guessing you are talking about the springs. What about the Navi stuffs?

Nice! make sure you come to the next meet so i can check your ride height out. If you were at the last one... my bad!

Im guessing you are talking about the springs. What about the Navi stuffs?

Dan - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/another-oem-navi-features-hack-thread-progress-and-documents-36342.html?t=36342&highlight=oem+navi

Keith - thank you but i stopped reading after the first two post. No time for that sh8t.

Shawn - i think u mean zero'n the vss sensor. If you have the ebrake on it still wont work. What exactly did u do? I would like to mod my navi to do this.

Friday July 23rd normal time 8PM

Tysons Buffet..

http://www.tysonsbuffet.com/index.htm

Tysons Buffet & Restaurant

5550 Randolph Road

Rockville, MD 20852

http://i48.tinypic.com/23gz0jd.jpg

Directions!

We are located in Montrose Shopping Center, in the same shopping center as the Gold’s Gym and G-Street Fabric, 1 block east of the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355) and 6 traffic lights from the highway I-270 (Exit 4-A),

Highway I-270

Take exit 4-A, bear to the right for approximately 2 miles, then make a right turn at Nebel Street (1 traffic light before train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Due to the ongoing construction on the Rockville Pike / Montrose Road, east bound cars on the Montrose Road are no longer able to cross Rockville Pike to get into Randolph Road. Please either use the new Montrose Parkway by going straight on the Montrose Road at the 3rd traffic light from the highway exit or make a detour on the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355).

Rockville Pike (Rt. 355)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , then turn right on the 2nd traffic light. Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Old Georgetown Road, then make a left turn on first block. Straight down about 200 feet. Our restaurant is on your left hand side.

Georgia Ave (Rt. 97)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Here is the list. Please make sure you are on it if you are attending. I might call ahead this time if we have these kinds of numbers.

Tysons Buffet on July 23rd @ 8pm

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

8)Woodstock (andrew) MAYBE

9)

10)

Feel free to invite other car friends. Just be known... This is not to become a STI/WRX meet. But they are welcome as long as they are cool.

• I Donated
Here is the list. Please make sure you are on it if you are attending. I might call ahead this time if we have these kinds of numbers.

Feel free to invite other car friends. Just be known... This is not to become a STI/WRX meet. But they are welcome as long as they are cool.

I might as well add myself to the list as a Maybe... I'm not sure if I'll have something else I'll need to do, but I'd like to start familiarizing myself with the Legacy scene. I'll know closer to the date whether I'll be able to come.

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

9)thefultonhow (David) MAYBE

10)

LIST 1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

10)keemosaki (Daniel)

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

10)keemosaki (Daniel)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

With this many people showing up. I am going to try and get a decent camera or two to come out and photo the meet.

• I Donated
With this many people showing up. I am going to try and get a decent camera or two to come out and photo the meet.

If I come, I have a decent DSLR and have done photo stuff in the past (like this; click Preview Book to see the photos). ;)

• I Donated
Nice shots... Your friends are RICH!!!

LOL, actually, I only knew a couple of the people in the book before I set up a photo shoot with them. Most of them I got from various forums (both car-specific and local-oriented); my girlfriend got me the classic American stuff. I'm the cream-colored 92 Infiniti G20 (that was before I got the LGT).

www.th3forgott3n.com is the guy who does most of my meets.

BTW I think ive seen the guy with the black GTR. where does he live?

Most of the people are up in the Boston area (this was my senior thesis, and that's where I went to school). I think that the STI, the Eclipse, the Paseo, and the Volvo are from down here, and maybe one other. The GT-R guy was in Swampscott, MA. I think he's on NASIOC, actually -- I'm pretty sure that's where I got him.

Ahh ok. Should come out with us. WOuld probably like Mike a LOT. he started in the urban exploring and then with me started on cars.

Saw a similar asian dude in a GTR on Norbeck out in MoCo the other week. figured since you were local and there cant be that many Black GTRs in MD.

Duh...yup...I didn't pay attention to the date, just that it's been two weeks. I guess it was pushed to three weeks.

Harry, I don't work in an office, I'm 100% out in the field, and I am restricted to sunrise to sunset, but mostly to hours when people are actually home, otherwise I'm not productive. This means my main hours are around lunch time and from around 3pm till 8 or 9 pm.

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior