LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

Well with the holidays coming up itll depends whos in town. Right now im still busy with Janet being in the hospital. Though she should be out eventually. Hopefully tuesday now.

And then after that my moms.

But if this place is good for everyone I'd be down. Where is it again?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh, I think we should push for one more meet before the Holidays. I am sure everyone will be down for it. Plus Keefe said he will be around as well.

Do you want to get together this week or shall we shoot for after Thanksgiving?

...in High Definition courtesy of CRAZY KEN and CTL Communications. Can anyone here downconvert HDV format to an uploadable file to youtube after I edit it?

CRAZY KEN

I'll bring a wireless handheld mic and need an energetic Host...who wants to be mid-atlantics lgt official host??? muhahahahaha

...in High Definition courtesy of CRAZY KEN and CTL Communications. Can anyone here downconvert HDV format to an uploadable file to youtube after I edit it?

CRAZY KEN

I'll bring a wireless handheld mic and need an energetic Host...who wants to be mid-atlantics lgt official host??? muhahahahaha

Woodstock recommended that I be the "energetic host." :lol:

Maybe I could be like those Japanese Game Show hosts: "DO YOU WAN MIRRION DORRAH??!?!!! DO YOU WAN WIN MIRRION DORRAH?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

*head explodes*

...Oh Harry, you should wear a karate uniform! ;) With a red head band! Sorta like Ryu! And interview fellow legacy owner's that way. I Think Keefe should get involved too.

No all we need are chicks with big tah tahs and legacys!

CRAZY KEN

P.S. Josh, glad to hear Janet is doing well!

Man you guys are too much. But I am a people person so I am not shy. I'll just dress up like a Sushi Chef with a red bandana and talk like the Japanese Game Show host in Robot Chicken.

But Keefe has to be there too. HE HAS TO BE THERE!!! So I can act like I know what I am doing. :lol: