LegacyGT.com

bandimere 9/9!!!

tingtang

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup! Should be a good time.

Met akline5 last night. Thanks for having us, bro! Food was awesome. And sorry about the dog shit. I totally spaced that out. :(

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

does someone always bring tools just incase?? im having inlet issues and have been using 2 screw drivers and my jack thing.... :lol: it would suck to only get 1 run in and have to stop due to the inlet coming off or something... :( quick question... do they ask you for your insurance card?? ive been waiting and waiting for mine to arrivfe in the mail and have yet to recieve it....

they dont ask for insurance cards. I think enthusiast usualy brings a bag of tools. I would but I don't want to tug around the extra weight. I am going to bring a cooler with a couple bags of ice to cool my IC though.

The weather is suppost to be a high of 74 with isolated thunderstorms. So hopefully it will be nice and cool with little to no rain.

does someone always bring tools just incase?? im having inlet issues and have been using 2 screw drivers and my jack thing.... :lol: it would suck to only get 1 run in and have to stop due to the inlet coming off or something... :( quick question... do they ask you for your insurance card?? ive been waiting and waiting for mine to arrivfe in the mail and have yet to recieve it....

The inlet is coming off the turbo or is the inlet been coming off the intake?

I hope to be there when the gates open. Should I expect them to enforce the helmut policy for running 13.99 or faster? If so, anyone have one that I can borrow?

Last time I was there and running low-mid 13's they radio'd the girl at the timeslip station and told her to tell me I wasn't going to run again unless I was wearing a helmet. I had one with me but they had never said anything before once past initial tech inspection.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I'll have some tools with me. Of course, very simple tools (socket sets, wrenches, screwdrivers, clamps, etc...) So, for minor fixes/modifications, they should suffice.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

It's looking more like I won't be racing my dsm tomorrow, so if anyone needs to store stuff safely in a car tomorrow they are welcome to use mine. It'll have to fit in the trunk or front seats, though. I don't feel like removing the kids car seats. If anyone's interested in this, I can send my info and maybe text them when I get there or something.

Also, who all from the Boulder area is going? Anyone want to caravan up together?

My plan is to leave the DTC around 4:00 pm. GT500 guy from work will be tagging along. It'll be his first time ever to the track so I'll have a little preliminary coaching to do before running.

Anyone know if they'll require him acquire/rent a helmet before he actually runs a 13.99? Is it a judgment call when getting teched or something?

Oh man, am I getting excited for tomorrow!

My plan is to leave the DTC around 4:00 pm. GT500 guy from work will be tagging along. It'll be his first time ever to the track so I'll have a little preliminary coaching to do before running.

Anyone know if they'll require him acquire/rent a helmet before he actually runs a 13.99? Is it a judgment call when getting teched or something?

Oh man, am I getting excited for tomorrow!

I think your buddy might be in for some disappointment tomorrow. ;)

They ask you some questions when you are getting tech checked and sometimes ask what times you have run. If it is his first time just say 15's which he may see. :)

I just took well over 100lbs off the car. I'm gonna try and break 12.

I took out my spare and tools and floor mats.. will take out kid seat tomorrow. What did you take out? And by "break 12" you don't mean 11's, do you?

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

i just dropped 100lbs or so too.. i took out my old clutch/DM flywheel/TMIC/SPT intake/clutch pressure plate thats been sitting in boxes in my trunk still... :lol: i will most likely put my subs and spare in a friends car when i get there....

12.9 if I'm lucky

I took off my yakima rack (15-25lbs)

Spare and tools

Road Flares

Tow Strap

Jumper Cables

First Aid kit

Rescue Mask

Torque Wrench with extensions and socket

Dog Toys

Doggie Barrier thingy (15-20lbs)

Various articles of clothing

some floor mats

Maps of most of the states

coins ($5.30 in mostly nickels)

Headrests of back seats

But I did leave both amps and the sub in.

I could actually feel the weight change just by moving the car back into the garage... all of 5 feet.

My GF is coming to the track as well. Do they take credit cards there?

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived