LegacyGT.com

bandimere 9/9!!!

tingtang

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just put down 380ftlbs and 370HP on TheBoostCreep's new dyno.

That's not bad at all (assuming that's to the wheels.. :) ) Shop still not open for business yet? Any set date?

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I made some ecu and hardware changes.

You went from 318 to 370. Do tell please.

And, what about that 355 whp 400+ wtq 68hta dyno plot? Is he running the same cf as at SuperRupair? It that the SR dyno or did he get his own?

And yes, I will try to get to the dyno day!

Right, I think I've heard about that... the ends justify the means? ;)

Oh I've heard the dyno stories.. seems like 3 outta 4 dyno stories you hear it is on a "hearbreaker dyno" and "the temps in the shop were really, really hot that day" and the "setup definitely has more in it"... oh yeah and "the tuner was really impressed".

At any rate, I'm sure I would have broken into the 11's if it weren't for the terrible headwind at the dragstrip... :lol:

dito.... i knew the wind was slowing me down at least 2 seconds :lol:

Thanks for the videos Enthusiast. My final and third run against TP would have been a really solid run but I destroyed the pressure plate and clutch disk. Unfortunately, I was never able to shift into third. They also towed me right past the timeslip box.

This sounds pathetic but I would really like to know what my 60 foot was on that run. I don't suppose you still have the timeslip for that run, do you TP? It would have been worth it if I just could have finished off that run. ;)

Oh well - time for an ACT clutch I suppose. When I pulled the trannie, little bits and pieces of my 1 year old clutch just fell into my lap. The racing gods were just not on my side that night.

Thanks for the videos Enthusiast. My final and third run against TP would have been a really solid run but I destroyed the pressure plate and clutch disk. Unfortunately, I was never able to shift into third. They also towed me right past the timeslip box.

This sounds pathetic but I would really like to know what my 60 foot was on that run. I don't suppose you still have the timeslip for that run, do you TP? It would have been worth it if I just could have finished off that run. ;)

Oh well - time for an ACT clutch I suppose. When I pulled the trannie, little bits and pieces of my 1 year old clutch just fell into my lap. The racing gods were just not on my side that night.

That sucks about the pressure plate but you will appreciate the new clutch. You had a huge lead off the line on me I figured you had to miss a gear or something, I had a 3.2 0-60 on that run, you had a 2.130.

That sucks about the pressure plate but you will appreciate the new clutch. You had a huge lead off the line on me I figured you had to miss a gear or something, I had a 3.2 0-60 on that run, you had a 2.130.

It felt better than a 2.1 but that must have been my imagination. A miss shift is one way to put it. That is what I thought until it wouldn't go into any gear. I literally shredded it on the 1-2 shift in that run. :rolleyes:

The clutch was all OEM - my original clutch took all kinds of abuse so I figured that I could get away with another one. Clearly, I was mistaken on that part. :lol:

Anyone have experience with a SPEC Stage 2 with a dual mass OEM flywheel? I'm considering that route in lieu of going with a WRX flywheel with the ACT clutch kit.

Archived