LegacyGT.com

bandimere 9/9!!!

tingtang

ok... so my pic sucks most out of all of yours... but...... i hope to run low 13's... and MAYBE break into the 12's... and i hope to trap over 105mph....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/gan_ni_niah/frontmount.jpg

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time to the track in a year or two so I would be happy with anything under a 14.99 but obviously would like to suprise myself. Picture is old, now its has a DIY grill and is tinted so it doesnt feel like a greenhouse.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h314/WhiteRushin02/specb2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Ok let's talk corrections real quick. There are 2 different ways to "correct" our Bandimere times to sea level.

The first is the density altitude calculator on dragtimes.com. It allows you to find the exact DA based upon the date and time of the run. Note that they have Bandimere's altitude wrong and you have to manually enter 5860'. For my runs earlier this year with ~7600 DA (63F), the correction was 0.53s and 4.4mph.

The second is the NHRA standards. According to their charts, the correction factor is 0.9276s, but that must be halved for turbo cars, so 0.46s. What I don't understand from their charts, however, is why the correction for low altitude tracks (2000ft and less) have even bigger correction factors(???) I also don't understand why the mph correction is so small (1mph???).

At any rate, it looks like for runs in the 13-14s range, the sea level correction factor will be around 0.5-0.6s and 4-5mph.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Hoping to break 15's (Haven't been to the track since the turbo install.)

http://www.soapintheintercooler.com/images/exterior/body/body_08.jpg

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

^ Nice looking legacy. What turbo are you running? what were your times pre-turbo?

Thanks! The turbo is a Garrett AVO350 at 6psi. Pre-turbo I ran mid 15's but had quite a bit done to it already. I'd imagine I should be able to break 15's now... I hope.

:whore: im more interested on what the thing weighs and trap speed.... if its anything like the older GC's they are LIGHT...

Stock, the car weighs somewhere around 3100 lbs. Not sure what it weighs right now. We'll find out! Haven't got the slightest clue about what the trap speeds will be now either. It'll be interesting to see.

I posted about this on AWDPirates.net as well. That way, other Leggy heads can join if they don't frequent these forums. \o/ How many of us are definitely going now? 12?

Arrives at 6:30? If that's the case, $30 to (possibly) make one run if you got there on time is hardly worth it. However, $10 to join in for the last 30-45 minutes of super-fun meet... You know you want to. ;)

I posted about this on AWDPirates.net as well. That way, other Leggy heads can join if they don't frequent these forums. o/ How many of us are definitely going now? 12?

Im still 90% in - on hotpager for work that night but am doing my damndest to get coverage so I can head out.

Also, I wont be racing, just spectating. :)

- Ben

Im still 90% in - on hotpager for work that night but am doing my damndest to get coverage so I can head out.

Also, I wont be racing, just spectating. :)

- Ben

Nice! Hope to see you there. :)

At a minimum I want to get 3 runs in, how many cars typically show up for test and tune? Does it take an hour to go through the line generally? For the veterans of the track if you were trying to get 3 runs in, what time would you say you have to be in line at the track by?

The last test and tune night of the season is Oct. 7th. I might just go up on a random Wednesday before then instead to run my car. I saw that there is a thread posted about our bandimere meet on pirates, if a ton of guys say they are coming from over there I will pass on this meet as I have no interest in paying 30$ to get one run in if there is even time for that with me arriving late…

Archived