LegacyGT.com

Rota Gravel - JDM Enkei STI replicas!

N.sane

well i purchased the gunmetallics and i feel like they might be a tad too dark. but i didnt want the "chrome-like" finish of the hyperblacks. i feel like that pictures of the wheels themselves aren't enough and i need to see the hyperblack finish on an OBP car. i may trade or return my gunmetallics if i like the hyperblacks

take pics when you do, I wanna see them on OBP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, High Res photo in sunlight would def help all of us !

well i purchased the gunmetallics and i feel like they might be a tad too dark. but i didnt want the "chrome-like" finish of the hyperblacks. i feel like that pictures of the wheels themselves aren't enough and i need to see the hyperblack finish on an OBP car. i may trade or return my gunmetallics if i like the hyperblacks

Well El Nino is officially hitting us :spin: It doesn't look like we will be getting any sunlight for another week so I will take some side by side shots with artificial lighting tomorrow. Stay tuned for pics!

Sounds good, I'll be waiting.

Another q's: any chance of Gravel in White color?

We can special order White if there is enough interest. We did recently special order Rota Gravel's in 5x114.3 fitment for the STi ;)

So with the 18 x 8 +48 which would be the best tire size to use with no rubbing? 234/45/18 or 245/45/18?

I recommend either a 225/40/18 or 235/40/18 tire for this model. TPMS sensors are compatible with the Rota Gravel's :)

Some pics of the new wheels I just bought!

Looking good Kevin! Thanks for posting pictures :)

Are these not available in gold anymore for the new LGT fit? I was looking at picking a set of those up ...

We still have Gold in stock in 18x8.5 +44 fitment. Our Legacy GT specific fitments were only ordered in Hyper Black, Gun Metallic, and Hyper Silver *arriving soon*.

-Dan

Email:Sales@WheelDude.com

Phone:510.651.2956

AIM:WheelDudeSales

Paypal:Sales@SubyDude.com

• 2 weeks later...
Bump !

Keepin it alive !

:)

Hyper Black and Gun Metallic in 18x8 +48 fitment is still available. We also had a set of Hyper Silver ship direct from the manufacture to a customer in AUS. Our remaining batch of Hyper Silver Gravel's will be arriving here in the US soon :cool:

-Dan

Hmm I wonder what color would work best on a DGM. I like the idea of Gun Metallic. Gotta wait until kmfuse87 gets them installed and see if I like how they look. :)

I do like the contrast of the current spec.b wheels on DGM, but their color looks between silver and gunmetal to me.

I am getting the tires mounted and balanced this weekend. Then when work calms down a bit I will put them on the car for a quick photo op. Plan for the first weekend of march or even last weekend in feb. So those who are looking for pics I will put them up of a dgm w/ gunmetallic.

I am getting the tires mounted and balanced this weekend. Then when work calms down a bit I will put them on the car for a quick photo op. Plan for the first weekend of march or even last weekend in feb. So those who are looking for pics I will put them up of a dgm w/ gunmetallic.

Awesome. :icon_mrgr

Sweet!

wow what a set of wheels. I am so stoked to put mine on. What are you lowered on and how much clearance? Are the legacy wagons similar in clearance and what not to sedans. You have me worried, I am planning on running a 235/40. Not planning getting them mounted and balanced now. Overall, nice looks man!

I am considering ordering these in 18 x 8 +48 in hyper silver. I am lowered in stock struts with eibach springs. Thinking about running 235/40/18 Dunlop z specs. Will I have any rubbing issues?

You'll clear w/ no problems.

Well the Hyper Silver Gravels landed in AUS this week. Took a few preview photos for you guys before they arrive in the US. They looking pretty neat!

Thanks again to Dan, a pleasure to deal with :)

Got the 18 x 8 48 Hyper Silver Gravels mounted today. running 225/40/18 tires. Very happy with the final outcome. :)

No problem Glenn! I'm happy to see everything arrived safely all the way to you in Australia :icon_cool Thanks for posting pictures of your new setup, it looks stunning on your car :cool:

So will the 18x8 48offset ever be available in Gold?

We did not have plans to release the 18x8 +48 model in Gold. If we get 2 people interested in this finish I will special order it for you guys ;) If you are seriously interested in this fitment/color please PM me!

Just grabbed myself a set of hyper black.

It'll be a while until the snow here is gone for good though, so I'll have to sit on them for a while once they get in....

It's pretty well been decided that 235/40 is fine with a mild drop... correct?

Thanks again for the order Jeremy! You are going to love the new setup, Hyper Black looks great on the Gravel's :) A 235/40/18 tire will fit without fender modifications on this setup :)

Can anyone provide pictures of any 18x8.5 +44 fitment w/ 235/40/18 tires lowered on springs? I have all corners rolled and plan on running S.tech springs. Don't know if it'll fit. Where are the fitment gurus at?

The closest pictures I have are Brian's white LGT with the 18x8.5 +44 Gun Metallic Gravel's and 235/40/18 tires. His car is lowered on coilovers however the drop is fairly similar to what you would see on S.Tech springs. As long as your fenders are completely rolled I don't see you having any fitment issues with this setup :)

http://www.wheeldude.com/wdg/ul/index.php/800/800/gallery/5175_2.jpg

-Dan

Archived