LegacyGT.com

Rota Gravel - JDM Enkei STI replicas!

N.sane

Nice car.. I am hoping to live in the philippines for awhile.. and try to pick up a S15 Silvia. I wish i saw some Legacys, but all i saw were Foresters when i was there last year

Foresters = CLONE wars ( If they were all white) If you catch my Drift.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question. Are the Gravel's compatable with the OEM TPMS? I am going to switch over the OEM TPMS into the new wheels and then run the stockers at winter without the TPMS.

And for those not using the TPMS, what were your solutions to the light on the dash??

My Pops car we just bought him another set of sensors for this new wheels.

yep! lowered on rallitek springs + koni's. no rubbing. i did take the rubber lining thing off the rear wheel wells though.

jxjjang, of course i can't guarantee that they will not rub, but considering that my wheels are the same size and offset as your gravels, i'm pretty sure they shouldn't rub, but again no guarantee.

heres my car. i've whored this picture out 2 times today already LOL. can't wait til spring/summer comes around so i can get it clean this again.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8759/22681165.jpg

Glad they don't rub. Your LGT looks like it sits lower than mine also, so if your not rubbing, that I shouldn't rub.

Just picked up a set from Dan at Subydude.

Thanks for coming by the shop the other day Jerry, it was nice meeting you! The Hyper Black Gravel's look awesome on your ride :cool:

-Dan

Email:Sales@WheelDude.com

Phone:510.651.2956

AIM:WheelDudeSales

Paypal:Sales@SubyDude.com

decided to stick with the gunmettalic. bought grafwerks liquidome overlays for the center caps too.

sigh.. ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL I PUT THESE BABIES ON! :)

..... now i have to figure out which tire and size to go with.. :confused:

[ATTACH]80725[/ATTACH]

can you post the site you got them from. The link I have saved in my bookmarks is giving me an error. One month?!??!??! How are you going to put them on in a month? It's still going to be nasty out! If you do though, come by CT and we can compare notes.

I am lowered on pinks and stock bilsteins. It doesn't seem like there are going to be any rubbing issues, but we will see. I will keep everyone updated when they go on for the summer.

That's the response I wanted to hear. No rubbing. Glad to know since That is my setup with the exception I am on LGT shocks and Eibach's.

can you post the site you got them from. The link I have saved in my bookmarks is giving me an error. One month?!??!??! How are you going to put them on in a month? It's still going to be nasty out! If you do though, come by CT and we can compare notes.

yeah, they changed their website to http://www.gwdecals.com/

i put on my summer wheels & tires last year during the last week of march. as long as we're constantly above 40º, i'm putting mine on!

I bought my STi stickers for $20 a set from a moderator/vendor on NASIOC, not sure if it's ok to post link here. Let me know if you need the link. If it's ok to post then I'll post here.

Here's a pic of it:

The white words around it is Subaru Technica International.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/VirtualReality_photo/New%20Shoes/2010-02-27160845.jpg

Mounted balanced and then i put them on one side of the car just to get a feel of what they are going to look like. Hope you like it. Running a 235/40/18 hankook RS 2's.

Nice! What color are these, its kinda hard to tell from the pics.

just a question for people who have these on and their car is lowered!! I am planning on running these with a 215/40/18 falken tire and i am dropping the car with s techs. Will i have any rubbing problems, should i roll my fenders??!!

Go 225/40/18. 215 will be tiny. And no, no rubbing issues. Maybe even try a 235 for better ride comfort. And they look better on the wheel too.

Archived