LegacyGT.com

Rota Gravel - JDM Enkei STI replicas!

N.sane

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just had them put on this afternoon. It actually rubbed with the rubber strip on, but seems fine after I removed it. I had 4 stock wheels with 225 tires on the car at the time, so that's probably why it rubbed.

I'm lowered on JDM SpecB Bilstein rev.A with STi pink for auto wagon.

Here are some pics of hyper black Rota Gravel 18x8 with 235/40/18 tires.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/VirtualReality_photo/New%20Shoes/DSC_8969.jpg

I'm liking these wheels a lot. I wasn't considering a wheel upgrade anytime soon, but now my stock Spec.B wheels look boring (well they alway have, I liked the 07 Spec.B wheels a lot more than the 08s).

Waiting to see them on DGM and I might have to buy a set. :cool:

Thanks for the comments. I really like these wheels. :)

I'm waiting for the STi overlay to come then I'll put on the center caps. no flames please.

^^^Wow. The 235/40 does look nice on those. And no rubbing issues at all once the rubber strip was removed?

So far no rubbing after the rubber strip was removed, but I haven't been driving hard on it since the stock wheels were in the car. I'll let you know if I have rubbing issue in the future.

VR- those pics look great! I just can't decide on which color to go with on my DGM Spec B.

I am currently running the Stock 08 Spec B suspension with an Eibach Prokit, do you guys think I will have any problems with 235/40/18's

Also what is this so called rubber strip you guys are removing? What exactly is it's purpose?

Well, I've certainly made up my mind on my first set of aftermarket rims.. :) Also, has anyone tried the 18x8.5 on a non-coilover setup? I'm on JDM Bilsteins + Tanabe springs - not so sure about the clearance between the tire and strut.

VR- those pics look great! I just can't decide on which color to go with on my DGM Spec B.

I am currently running the Stock 08 Spec B suspension with an Eibach Prokit, do you guys think I will have any problems with 235/40/18's

Also what is this so called rubber strip you guys are removing? What exactly is it's purpose?

When you look at the rear wheel well(the fender rolling part), you will see a black rubber. I have no idea what its purpose. Maybe other member can help us out.

Don't know how much it lowers with Eibach Prokit so I can't comment on it.

I drove around today and so far I don't have any rub without the rubber strips.

When you look at the rear wheel well(the fender rolling part), you will see a black rubber. I have no idea what its purpose. Maybe other member can help us out.

Don't know how much it lowers with Eibach Prokit so I can't comment on it.

I drove around today and so far I don't have any rub without the rubber strips.

Only lowers about around an inch all around. Nothing big.

Thanks Guys.

Looks like I am gonna go with 235/40/18. I am thinking of getting some Kumho ECSTA tires, mainly because my Brother works at a Hyundai dealer and gets a killer deal on them, $5 over cost.

Now my next decision is what color to choose. I am thinking Hyer Black for mt DGM Spec B.

Thanks dude, visit http://www.japanparts.com got my grill there.

or

http://www.subaru-parts.cn its a China based company but I got my Carbon Fiber front lip from them for only $149 USD but i'm not sure about the shipping cost for US. I live in the Philippines

Nice car.. I am hoping to live in the philippines for awhile.. and try to pick up a S15 Silvia. I wish i saw some Legacys, but all i saw were Foresters when i was there last year

Quick question. Are the Gravel's compatable with the OEM TPMS? I am going to switch over the OEM TPMS into the new wheels and then run the stockers at winter without the TPMS.

And for those not using the TPMS, what were your solutions to the light on the dash??

Quick question. Are the Gravel's compatable with the OEM TPMS? I am going to switch over the OEM TPMS into the new wheels and then run the stockers at winter without the TPMS.

And for those not using the TPMS, what were your solutions to the light on the dash??

Gravels are compatible with OEM TPMS. I have my OEM TPMS in my Gravels and no TPMS light issue. :)

Archived