LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup that is Naylor's old car. It is an ABP with more blue to it and in person looks 1000x better.

I miss CA and doing the drives like the one that pic is from. My cousin loved taking those pics while driving since he never gets to do it because he drives. Luckily for him I was driving his car so he was able to take some shots like that.

thanks G! i think there were other pics posted in this thread from that drive.

lil_z_33

perrin is a HUGE core. you'll more than likely need to trim a little. the albero bumper seems to be a pretty good fit for a fmic tho.

thanks G! i think there were other pics posted in this thread from that drive.

lil_z_33

perrin is a HUGE core. you'll more than likely need to trim a little. the albero bumper seems to be a pretty good fit for a fmic tho.

thanks...just something about ordering a super expensive bumper and then cutting it up kinda hurts inside...

what is the best place to get an albero bumper?

well, i've now purchased 3 jdm front bumpers and 2 jdm rear bumpers. i've probably purchased more jdm bumpers than anyone in the U.S. :lol: <-- that's a painful laugh.

i say first go to Jimmy at HKC-speed. i don't think he carries any in inventory, but will source one for you.

japanparts.com is another good site.

also, check out www.nengun.com these guys are very responsive...gotta give SnoDork credit for introducing me to nengun. :)

+1 with HKC-speed , i bought the albero front bumper from him

smile ....

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/kaho8930/249427_10150205539309226_552309225_7494119_615770_n.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/kaho8930/250020_10150205539209226_552309225_7494116_7602142_n.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/kaho8930/UR0116_preview-1.jpg

Edited by kaho8930

@cholmes1:

I PM'd HKC-Speed the other day and also sent an email, but no response. I think they're gone.

@thisisthenewsic

Can't afford a new bumper right now due to my suspension setup/project that I want to do. Curious though, can you PM me a pic of what it looks like in comparison to the USDM bumper beam?

Also, is it just me or is everything 10% off at Japanparts.com right now?

EDIT: Looks like they're running 10% off for the whole month of September. Nice!

Edited by Geegeez