LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Seems there is an awful lot of interest in the JDM spec B bumpers.

I'll see what I can do to begin to bring some in and sell to the masses. Expect to see a few come Jan/Feb if everything goes as planned.

If the price is right, I would be interested in purchasing one.

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

If anyone is interested in Spec B, we have 2 coming at the end of the month.

Rog

http://dev.hkc-speed.com/product_info.php?cPath=17_60&products_id=123&osCsid=98d09fe24c23476118cd66d85e09883f

second the updates to the site looking very nice! i'll have to wait a while like stated before but wanted to say i'm happy to see you picked back up doing this for the folks here. props to you :dm:

also just out of curiosity do you do any special order items? i've wanted a used (don't think they're made anymore) set of tanabe nf coilovers they offered over in japan for the legacy (plus jdm top hats for them).

Ok so I found the ce28's in a +33 and a +43. Would the +33 be what is on the rear's of that car and the +43 on the front? I guess I haven't looked at wheels enough to tell if that's a +10 difference. I assume it is however since that's the only size they make those wheels. If that is for sure those wheels.
-Urban Cowboy

Offset won't add that much of a lip.

The rear wheels are more then likely a 18x9.5 with a +15, 22 or a 18x10.5 +18

But my guess is more then likey an 18x 10.5 judging by the following picture.

http://www.j-specperf.ch/images/set_ce28n_genesis.jpg

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

PMed

Prices?

second the updates to the site looking very nice! i'll have to wait a while like stated before but wanted to say i'm happy to see you picked back up doing this for the folks here. props to you :dm:

also just out of curiosity do you do any special order items? i've wanted a used (don't think they're made anymore) set of tanabe nf coilovers they offered over in japan for the legacy (plus jdm top hats for them).

Edited by HKC-speed.com

Ok so I found the ce28's in a +33 and a +43. Would the +33 be what is on the rear's of that car and the +43 on the front? I guess I haven't looked at wheels enough to tell if that's a +10 difference. I assume it is however since that's the only size they make those wheels. If that is for sure those wheels.

10mm of difference will only be "shown" on the back padding of the wheel, they will all have the same face, if you are comparing offsets that have more than 20-30mm difference then it might have a different face

either way you won't be able to fit wheels that have that much lip without extensively modding the fenders on the Legacy...

like said above they are at least 9.5 with a low offset (+1x mm) or even 10 or 10.5

I love the staggered look.

go for a RWD instead of AWD car