1. 1. Which Mid and Y-pipe would you purchase

• Midpipe with Donut Flange, Standard Y-Pipe
    • Midpipe with Donut Flange and Resonator, Standard Y-Pipe
    • Midpipe with Flat Flange, Standard Y-Pipe
    • Midpipe with Flat Flange and Resonator, Standard Y-Pipe

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mufflers were a set we purchased from out manufacturer and welded piping to them to fit the Legacy.

In any case, we will not be using these and will be going to a new design.

Regarding the Y-pipe, we will consider going to 2.5 at a later time and may offer some custom orders for them in the future

the y looks quality, however what mufflers are those? x02? or avo? Cause they seem to look like avo's and if that's the case there is something "off" with that mid and y since mine do not sit so in and low. If its x02 than yeah that's kinda where it normally does sit. Eitherway definitely interested in this progress! Is there a chance you can make the y 2.5inches since most aftermarket mufflers carry that diameter?

Any ETA on the mid/y? Any idea on price range?

Here is the pricing we are currently working with. It is not final as we have not nailed down final pricing with some of our suppliers for pipes and flanges

All items are 304 Stainless Steel. Flanges are cut by CNC.

The prices below are a rough estimate and may change once we have contracts nailed down for large quantites of materials

Divorced WG Catless Downpipe $280-310

Mid and Y-Pipe $380-410

Mufflers $400-430

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Subscribe

I'm interested in the Y and mid pipe- If these get into production and can get delivered fairly soon....

Hi RPA- thanks but I just received a new AVO mid and y today, so I am no longer in the market for this. The prototypes look great though- Good luck with the production. I hope someone posts a clip of how they sound on the stock cans.

That sounds like a pretty good price. Was this stainless steel or mild steel? Mandrel bends or crush bends?

I used Mild Steel and the the stretch bends if that makes sense they pull it then bend it. I didnt go with SS because I eventually want a full AM system like Magnaflow this was a piece to put on while I sift thru my third UEL header setup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived