1. 1. Which Mid and Y-pipe would you purchase

• Midpipe with Donut Flange, Standard Y-Pipe
    • Midpipe with Donut Flange and Resonator, Standard Y-Pipe
    • Midpipe with Flat Flange, Standard Y-Pipe
    • Midpipe with Flat Flange and Resonator, Standard Y-Pipe

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize for the wait. We are working dilligently to get these released. If you don't wish to wait and have a qualified local exhaust shop, I am sure they can make something in the $400-$500 range with stainless steel or $250-350 with mild steel.

very close to getting a custom one built locally because I dont feel like waiting. Anyone know a ballpark on cost for these and when the donut flange version will get released?

That sounds like a pretty good price. Was this stainless steel or mild steel? Mandrel bends or crush bends?

Well depending on the exhaust shop you will find it hard to buy a mid and y pipe for cheaper than getting one fabbed up. I spent $120 TOTAL on a custon mid and 2.5 inch y pipe piece and i sat and watched the guy make it in 42 min exactly!:eek:

That sounds like a pretty fair price if the material is stainless steel and they are using mandrel bends.

I got quoted $300 for the y alone and then never tried another shop. Wish I was close enough to visit your VA shop. Hell might even be worth it for $120! Whats the name of the place?

Hi All,

We finished up our first set last week and are getting some etching on it done. Expect some images and videos by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Bozi

RPA Performance

good news, idea what we can expect for price?

Here is the pricing we are currently working with. It is not final as we have not nailed down final pricing with some of our suppliers for pipes and flanges

All items are 304 Stainless Steel. Flanges are cut by CNC.

The prices below are a rough estimate and may change once we have contracts nailed down for large quantites of materials

Divorced WG Catless Downpipe $280-310

Mid and Y-Pipe $380-410

Mufflers $400-430

i am definitely in for a mid and y!

Mufflers maybe, what type of mufflers are you planning on making? Loud? Quiet? Low Burble? etc?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

As promised here are some pics. The first two are of our Y-pipe bolted up to stock mufflers which works just fine. The inner diamater of the Ys is 2.08in. The last pic is of our mufflers. We still need to do a bit of adjustment to get them more centered and have to send them back to the etching place as they did our logo upside down. More pics to come soon.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8496/sdc10805large.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5826/sdc10806large.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1142/sdc10801large.jpg

the y looks quality, however what mufflers are those? x02? or avo? Cause they seem to look like avo's and if that's the case there is something "off" with that mid and y since mine do not sit so in and low. If its x02 than yeah that's kinda where it normally does sit. Eitherway definitely interested in this progress! Is there a chance you can make the y 2.5inches since most aftermarket mufflers carry that diameter?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

We'll try and take some pics of the midpipe in the next couple of days.

We will have a donut gasket version but that will be a later set. The first set released will use a 3in flast flange.

Actually after some testing we will most likely not be going with these mufflers as they are not what we expected on the quietness scale.

Looks good! Any pics of the midpipe? and any plans for a version that utilizes the donut gasket?

Also any pics of the cans off the car? 4" tip? How are they on the loudness scale of things?

Sorry about all the questions.

Archived