LegacyGT.com

What did i do!!

^^Ya i did. what do u guys think is the worse case scenario. and best case scenario

Best: shifter fork

second place: blown clutch. (probably if not fork)

third:trans.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was driving in a parking lot, my front right wheelran over a curb, at first it was hard 2 get in gear. then i couldnt get it in gear at all. I was only 1/2 mile from my house, i got my aunt 2 push me home(i got scratches all over my bumber) but thats not my worrie atm, i cant get into gear, any ideas?

If legacygt.com ever decides to do its own Darwin Awards, I nominate this guy. :lol:

Ok so it is snowing now. I was doing donuts in a parkinglot. I hit the curb on accident and now i cant get my car in gear. what happened??

You need to call your insurance company and report a claim. Just chalk it up to experience - you screwed up. We all make mistakes.

Get it fixed right by the insurance approved shop.

Well, if you had smoked pot instead, then you wouldn't be in this mess, in fact, you probably wouldn't have left your couch to go do doughnuts, drunk, in an elementary school parking lot. Let that be a lesson to you.;)

:lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Wow, even if nothing had happened to the car, thats still stupid. Doing donuts is one thing, but being behind the wheel while intoxicated is really stupid. May have been a big empty parking lot, but you had to use a road to get to that lot (and while it was snowing, no less). Atleast no-one was hurt, or killed; mistakes happen but hopefully a very valuable lessen was learned.

Anyway, no way to really know for sure; could be several possibilities.

Well, if you had smoked pot instead, then you wouldn't be in this mess, in fact, you probably wouldn't have left your couch to go do doughnuts, drunk, in an elementary school parking lot. Let that be a lesson to you.;)

But he might have gone for a drive to get doughnuts and slid off the road, and had the same damage. Therefor if he was smoking pot he would have ended up in the same place. ;)

But he might have gone for a drive to get doughnuts and slid off the road, and had the same damage. Therefor if he was smoking pot he would have ended up in the same place. ;)

That's only possible if there was no food in the kitchen at home. Most stoners can survive off anything edible. It may register in their mind while stoned to go and get food, but once the pass the kitchen they lose all train of thought, and the next thing they know, they are eating Saltines dipped in Blackberry Jam at the kitchen counter.

I had a post back in Jan of me hitting a huge 5 inch granite curb. screwed up a rim a strut three tires, control arms.. butttt at least you and I will learn. stick to the LARGE open lots w/out curbs. lol. and no drinking!!

That's only possible if there was no food in the kitchen at home. Most stoners can survive off anything edible. It may register in their mind while stoned to go and get food, but once the pass the kitchen they lose all train of thought, and the next thing they know, they are eating Saltines dipped in Blackberry Jam at the kitchen counter.

:lol::lol: touch́e

:lol::lol: touch́e

I onced watched a Stoner scoop some Vanilla Ice Cream into a bowl, then crumpled up some uncooked Spaghetti noodles on top, then layered two slices of American cheese on top, unfortunately that is a true story. I asked them....But Why??? Their answer: "for extra flavor man" :lol:

At least they left out the Bacon bits:lol:

Archived