LegacyGT.com

What did i do!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh boy. N don't get sassy, the guys in here are telling you that you were being stupid...which you were. Rimfaxe is just as irresponsible as you.

Rimfaxe:

hey, lighten up- this is Virginia after all. Its not like he was doing a donut on the playground or driving a school bus full of kids. I live so close, yet I'm SO far away. Crunk-donuts-elementary-school-aunt-push-my-drunk-ass-home-in-Richmond FTL - Rock on!

ummm....

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm) Disparaging, lampooning mockery, sharp criticism. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le (hahy-pur-buh-lee) Obvious and intentional exaggeration.

Hence the use of sarcastic hyperbole to reference to something even more extreme or ridiculous, like a school bus full of kids, or donuts on the playground. I live in Richmond, but this is something I would NEVER do, hence the reference to being so close, yet SO far away. And finally, FTL = For the loss (Often used in online-gaming) = negative context for the entire scenario. This refers to being intoxicated at the elementary school doing donuts in the parking lot and the 'enabling' aunt that bailed him out.

Everybody does stupid and regrettable things at times- this is certainly the case here. I'm glad that nobody was hurt. I hope legacyurabus gets the tranny issues sorted out soon. I think the most regrettable thing is that legacyurabus, who otherwise seems like a good guy and enthusiastic legacy owner, has not acknowledged that the behavior was inappropriate or taken any responsibility for his lapse in judgment.

Finally, it is inexcusable what he did to poor Manuel. If he was at all injured when he was pushed home, I hope he recovers soon! :lol:

First i drove 1/8 or 1/16th of a mile from my house, so stfu u fag. Dont tell me about drinking and driving. zmarko u have stuff like that happen becuase ur a asshole dont tell me what 2 do.

Kid, you are the definition of lowlife scum. :mad:

Robious elementery parking lot.

In Richmond, which is...

First i drove 1/8 or 1/16th of a mile from my house

Anyone happen to have the phone number for that school and local police? Shouldn't be too hard for them to find a legacy gt within 1/8 mile of the school...

i was driving in a parking lot, my front right wheelran over a curb, at first it was hard 2 get in gear. then i couldnt get it in gear at all. I was only 1/2 mile from my house, i got my aunt 2 push me home(i got scratches all over my bumber) but thats not my worrie atm, i cant get into gear, any ideas?

quoted to prevent deletion

First i drove 1/8 or 1/16th of a mile from my house, so stfu u fag. Dont tell me about drinking and driving. zmarko u have stuff like that happen becuase ur a asshole dont tell me what 2 do.

quoted to prevent deletion

legacyurabus

Title: Junior Member

Car: 05 legacy GT limited

About legacyurabus

Richmond, Virginia

Interests

Cars,motorcycles, and anything else thats fast.

Car

05 legacy GT limited

Overreaction? Maybe. But to quote myself....

I admit that I am emotionally biased against drunk driving as a result of nearly being killed by a drunk driver, so I don't expect my opinion to be takes as the voice of moderation.

:lol: You might quite possibly be the biggest douche ever. And that's giving douche's a bad name.

I have stuff like that happen to me because I'm an asshole? :lol: Some shit head like yourself decides to drive in an inebriated state ******* around in a motor vehicle in the snow killing my girlfriend, and it's my fault because I'm an asshole. :lol::lol::lol:

Kid, you're a moron, plain and simple.

I guess this is just the warm-up for the 2010 Pissing Contest? The comments are getting pretty personal- not really focused on behavior. No place constructive to go after this:

ur a bastard go **** urself

Go back to riding your skateboard...

Kid, you are the definition of lowlife scum.

so stfu u fag. Dont tell me about drinking and driving.

u have stuff like that happen becuase ur a asshole dont tell me what 2 do.

You might quite possibly be the biggest douche ever. And that's giving douche's a bad name.

You belong in a cage you stupid lowlife monkey.

did not

did too!

I know you are, but what am I?

oh, and yo mama too!

picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=1101

Archived