LegacyGT.com

What did i do!!

Alright seriously guys, you guys are cold hearted. This kid is cool and all cause he drinks and drives and unfortunately did not wrap his car and himself around a tree.

But wtf happened to manuel? From this day forth we will remember thee manuel. We will remember thee for sticking with this a-- hat and his treacherous ways. But more importantly we will remember thee for Austin's best margaritas (http://www.manuels.com/) and your flamboyant jackets (http://nashville.about.com/od/nashvillesfamous/a/manuel.htm)

Thank you for being you manuel...

As for op. Sell your car, buy a tercel, purchase an exhaust, acquire some type r badges, find a tree and hug it.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'd probably just blame it on someone else. Say I got rear ended (covers scratches on the back). It was a hit an run (reason you have to pay for it). And say you were driving sober responsibly on public roads. Then everyone would have sympathy for you and probably come and give you a big hug (well, maybe not... :p)

But wtf happened to manuel? From this day forth we will remember thee manuel. We will remember thee for sticking with this a-- hat and his treacherous ways. But more importantly we will remember thee for Austin's best margaritas (http://www.manuels.com/) and your flamboyant jackets (http://nashville.about.com/od/nashvillesfamous/a/manuel.htm)

Thank you for being you manuel...

Hahaha. Just be glad I asked him first if it was a manual or an automatic.

I'm glad he clarified that it was our buddy manuel.

Kid, you are the definition of lowlife scum.

That one was mine - and that was not in response to the donuts or the drink driving, that was a response to the OP blaming zmarko's girlfriend's death at the hands of a drunk driver on zmarko 'being an a**hole.

Honestly:

Best case scenario, your external linkage is bent and it fixed for a couple hundred bucks. You learn 2 lessons: 1) Don't drive drunk, 2) Don't insult the victims or families of drunk drivers while you are being rightly criticised for drink driving - especially not in a vitrilolic manner.

Worst case scenario: Your insurance buys you a new tranny and you are out your deductible. You learn nothing. You never learn to accept criticism even when it's honestly earned. You continue to think that drunk driving victims are anybody's fault but the drunk driver. Next to YOU drink and drive you kill someone. You spend 10-15 years in jail.

Maybe Manuel will wait for you?

First i drove 1/8 or 1/16th of a mile from my house, so stfu u fag. Dont tell me about drinking and driving. zmarko u have stuff like that happen becuase ur a asshole dont tell me what 2 do.

For this alone, I'd like to see the ban stick. To be honest, I'm surprised its taking this long. Someone comes here asking for help and admits they reason for their mistake is drunk driving and complete stupidity. Then this person makes an attack on a reputable member, who is sharing a very personal experience of how this "having fun" can go very wrong.

First i drove 1/8 or 1/16th of a mile from my house, so stfu u fag. Dont tell me about drinking and driving. zmarko u have stuff like that happen becuase ur a asshole dont tell me what 2 do.

You belong in a cage you stupid lowlife monkey. :mad:

You belong in a cage you stupid lowlife monkey. :mad:

What would travis the monkey do in this situation?

http://warrenholstein.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/monkey-business-travis-the-celebrity-chimpanzee-attacks/

:spin:

R.I.P Coxx

Yeah, I didn't care about the donuts, and I was willing to overlook the drink/driving as long as he learned from it (and for ME to overlook DD is unheard of) - I even spent an hour typing up a very detailed set of advice/troublshooting with annotated pictures and everything. It was his comment about zmarko's girlfriend that made me realize I'd wasted my time and effort on a brainless oxygen theif.

That mother flipper has been stealing my oxygen this whole time. I didn't think about that. Scruit, thanks for the heads up, and thx for your diligence with the quotes. You know he will change it eventually.

R.I.P Coxx

To the OP....

We got about 8 inches around me in CT yesterday so I went out after work, hit a curb (who puts them in a parking lot that didnt have them installed last winter, honestly), and un-knowingly tossed the car into neutral from drive. Needless to say I thought somehow I was going to be like you. Gassed it to get out of there, REVVV REVVVV, then saw that I was in neutral, end of story.

...Then I found $20.

He's not off to a good start here, and clearly been scared off this thread.

So we'll close it up. He's got about 80 posts to read through telling him what a goof he is. Hopefully lesson learned.

Archived