LegacyGT.com

Dealer tech takes my car on a 'test drive', at WOT... And I have video evidence...

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mad: Dude take that to the Manager and have those little peices of shit fired TODAY!!!! Are you fukcing kidding me with that!?!?!?

These little pricks were just taking a joy ride in your car! You can here the guy in the passenger seat saying "get on it" and the driver saying that he can't get the wheels to spin because the tires are too grippy.

This is not OK! Go ask them what they are going to do to make this up to you, or tell them you're posting it on youtube with the dealer name and calling the local news station with the video. I bet you get free oil changes for life! :lol:

Even if they did give him free oil changes for life, would you really want to bring it back for regular service if they employ idiots like that? They knew it had cameras in it and still did it. The manager knew who the driver was without a picture (which more then likely means this isn't the first time this kid has done it). How many more reasons would you need not to even consider bringing the car back? If he were going to push for something I'd be going for a Subaru gold extended warranty for 7/100 for free if the op doesn't have an extended warranty on his car.

Again not to defend the obvious stupidity of these kids, but how many people here have gone to a dealership and test drove a car the same way?

Addind the subtitles through my old video editing software was taking too long so I uploaded the video raw this morning at 5:30am and just added some youtube annotations right now.

Like I say, I'll try to find out from the bodyshop manager what happened to the guys and if I don't think he took it seriously then I'll go up the food chain.

Dude that manager would be hearing my b!tching all day long. Take this to the news. Headline: "What really happens when you are getting an oil change". This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why I hate taking my car anywhere. They want to take the car for a drive they call me and make sure I am there to ride with them. Not only does the dealership cost a fortune to fix your car, but they try and mess up your car so that you can bring it back. There was no reason for them to go 70 in a 45. First of all the car is in your name and your insurance would go up if anything happened. Also, why smoke the tires? It's not their car so they have no business doing that. I'd be getting more than a free extended warranty if that was me.

Local news FTW.

They must have a segment like Ask Asa, or 5 On Your Side.

That would be classic!

^

+1,000,000. I would be SO pissed. Thats why I choose to take my car to a small independent shop. I know the owner and all of the tech's, and they are all enthusiasts.

Dude... I would KILL, KIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!! :spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

You HAVE to take this to the next level, whatever that this. Think of how often this happens that people don't know about!?!?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dude... I would KILL, KIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!! :spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

You HAVE to take this to the next level, whatever that this. Think of how often this happens that people don't know about!?!?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

killing is illegal in most states. even if you have a good justification. :p

but yeah. level it up.

Ok now I see it, they took your car through the scratch-tastic car wash, that was the last straw, take them to court :lol:

WTF is with the "Rock it" comment. Is this something the kids today say?? What happened to just plain old "Get on it"?:lol:

No. "Rock it" is slang for "wear it" or "own it".

I would rock those shoes. I would rock these glasses.

The younger passenger asked the older driver if he would "rock this car"(meaning, would you own it), the driver misunderstood the question and thought he meant: Would you beat on the car, hence his statement to the camera about not rocking it.

Dude. What's with the "up the chain"?

You need to walk into the showroom and demand to speak with the GM, the owner, or preferably both.

"What the f*** are you training your employees these days?!"

"Is this how you treat all your customer's cars?!?"

Would be two of the things i would scream at the top of my lungs so that the entire dealership could hear.

Extended warranty and oil changes for life, or I'm going to the media would be another.

Archived