LegacyGT.com

MA group tint and possible meet

mrjk77

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks again pikers for setting this whole thing up. i know it was a big 'ol PITA, but it was well worth it.

nice to meet some of you guys, finally. hmm...i forgot who all i met. :lol:

noone took a before/after or group photo. :(

thanks again pikers for setting this whole thing up. i know it was a big 'ol PITA, but it was well worth it.

nice to meet some of you guys, finally. hmm...i forgot who all i met. :lol:

noone took a before/after or group photo. :(

yeah thanks again pikers.

i had meant to grab my camera but completely forgot...wanted to snap a before/after picture myself. ah well, everyone knows what the leggy looks like pre-tint so the after will suffice.

I'm Alex....good meeting all of you. we'll have to do another meet some time

lol I brought my camera too, forgot as well. Thanks again guys, was great to meet you all.

Did you end up getting tinted? If so, what did you go with? I like MDork's setup. It may catch the po-po's eye, but it looks sick.

huge thanks to pikers for the leg work to set this thing up. My wife's saab looks incredible. i didnt go quite as dark as my LGT but w/ the black interior it looks perfect. The install dude did an awesome job and was super nice. the lady even tried to under charge me (sedan price) but i wouldnt let her because they were so cool about the whole thing. will definitely recommend them. ill have to get some pics of the saab once i have a chance to wash it.

approx. 4:43 pm, outside in the parking lot to our apt. building.

wife: where were you all day?

me: uhhh. wtf?

wife: what were you doing?

me: notice anything different about my car?

wife: no, why? did you get into an accident?

me: wtf?

wife: oh wait, the back looks darker.

me: is that all?

wife: wait, i'm not sure.

:spin:

that was a good one.

what did he get?

the tint on my wagon was already on from when i bought the car in arizona. i had the tint dude use his meter...apparently i'm 30% on the front two and 12% for the rest :spin:

tough to see in this pic but here you go...

attachment.php?attachmentid=62853&d=1232921511

i didnt go quite as dark on the wifemobile but with her black interior it turned out great

My pleasure all!

Keep me posted on any other potential group buy/discounts in our area.

MDork, let me know if you ever want to sell that wagon of yours...that thing is SICK.

Ha thanks man. After 3 years I'm surprised how much I still like this car. Someday you can join the wagon mafia :lol:

Archived