LegacyGT.com

Premium gasoline recommended?

freak

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it all makes sense now... 8 pages later :D

gluck on your purchase. stick and awd is nice. why not try an impreza? im sure there are way more options available for that.. non-packaging stupidity and stuff like that.

car for sale. PM me!

I'm not a millionaire but our combined income is 200K+ so it's not a matter of being able to afford it and/or the gas. It's a matter of what I consider wasteful spending. I don't receive satisfaction from premium gas. It's kind of like paying for texting service (which I don't yet I can afford it) No satisfaction.

I was trying to be helpful earlier, but I think based on the first sentence this guy no longer deserves it. Not the way to make friends in a community.

BTW, my ePenis is totally bigger than yours.

I was trying to be helpful earlier, but I think based on the first sentence this guy no longer deserves it. Not the way to make friends in a community.

BTW, my ePenis is totally bigger than yours.

LOL! dont be a hater! Jellywish hater!;)

I'm not a millionaire but our combined income is 200K+ so it's not a matter of being able to afford it and/or the gas. It's a matter of what I consider wasteful spending. I don't receive satisfaction from premium gas. It's kind of like paying for texting service (which I don't yet I can afford it) No satisfaction.

Wow, totally missed that one. :rolleyes:

You do know this is the Legacy GT forum? This means, while you may not, most members here do get satisfaction from their turbocharged cars. i.e. They do not consider having to pay for premium, wasteful spending.

:lol: at this thread - unsubscribed.

Wow, totally missed that one. :rolleyes:

You do know this is the Legacy GT forum? This means, while you may not, most members here do get satisfaction from their turbocharged cars. i.e. They do not consider having to pay for premium, wasteful spending.

:lol: at this thread - unsubscribed.

What we can't have different opinions here?

Archived