LegacyGT.com

Premium gasoline recommended?

freak

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Milan is crap, Jetta is crap. I've driven in both. If you're thinking Fusion then thats crap too. You want a good car? I'd go with a 2.5i Legacy or a V6 Pontiac G8. The G8 is one hell of a car. It's RWD and is probably the first American car that I've seen with an amazing non-cheap interior. Try out the G8. It takes regular and they are selling real cheap.

Your options are pretty limited if you want a sedan with AWD, stick and use regular gas. Legacy and Impreza 2.5i sedans are the only ones come to mind... Except for Subaru, AWD is usually only available on the upper trim levels for other manufacturers. Which means they are usually only available with higher output engine, meaning premium gas, or automatic only.

Your options are pretty limited if you want a sedan with AWD, stick and use regular gas. Legacy and Impreza 2.5i sedans are the only ones come to mind... Except for Subaru, AWD is usually only available on the upper trim levels for other manufacturers. Which means they are usually only available with higher output engine, meaning premium gas, or automatic only.

All the complaints of rattles and squeaks really has me on edge over the 2009. Maybe the 2010 will be better?

The g8 looks nice but 38K?!?!?!?! I like the 6 speed manual!!!!!!

Only the GXP version can be had with a manual and I don't think it uses regular gas. It has Corvette's LS3 engine and the Corvette certainly doesn't use regular gas.

All the complaints of rattles and squeaks really has me on edge over the 2009. Maybe the 2010 will be better?

I wouldn't count on it. It's a new model so it will have it's own share of growing pains. I generally stay away from the first model year of any car, especially the early production ones. Yes, the rattles and squeaks are really annoying but you can fix a lot of them by yourself if you invest the time and effort.

the rattles i've got recently came from getting hit by another car. they seem to be interior bits loose. the main one i hear is near the driver's side a-pillar. if i put pressure on the area where the dash board meets the a-pillar it goes away, but comes back when I let off. it mainly happens on very bumpy roads (everywhere this time of year in the northeast). i can tune it out most of the time but sometimes it gets to me...

wahh..wahh...hey whatever, get on with your racist self and get banned. :rolleyes: i'm not even jewish, but i'm not one of the clowns to perpetuate stereotypes.

Dude it was a joke, im not racist and have many friends of different skin color and religons and guess what i say the same shit to them and they make german/irish and ohhh yess polish jokes up the ass to me. So calm down skippy

Dude it was a joke, im not racist and have many friends of different skin color and religons and guess what i say the same shit to them and they make german/irish and ohhh yess polish jokes up the ass to me. So calm down skippy

sure ya do, keep convincing yourself you're not racist and one day it might come true.... ;):spin:

we're all just f*cking around, i was giving you a warning shot so others didnt follow suit and end up getting thread deleted and people banned. aka trying to help you out. i wasnt crying out for help.

i'm not racist. i just hate everybody.

back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Your options are pretty limited if you want a sedan with AWD, stick and use regular gas. Legacy and Impreza 2.5i sedans are the only ones come to mind

Saab 9-3 too but blah

Anyways, I don't understand why someone would buy a performance car if they aren't going to take care of it. You're only setting yourself up for engine failure after your warranty is finished, leaving you with a major bill.

sure ya do, keep convincing yourself you're not racist and one day it might come true.... ;):spin:

we're all just f*cking around, i was giving you a warning shot so others didnt follow suit and end up getting thread deleted and people banned. aka trying to help you out. i wasnt crying out for help.

i'm not racist. i just hate everybody.

back to our regularly scheduled programming...

if you girls are going to continue to fight with each other. Then please take it to PM so the rest of us do not have to listen to you. Stay on topic please.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

if you girls are going to continue to fight with each other. Then please take it to PM so the rest of us do not have to listen to you. Stay on topic please.

And who the f*ck are you? :rolleyes:

Archived