LegacyGT.com

2.5 LGT Header Mod to Fit 2.5i

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it works ok. the exhaust smell is still acceptable, so I know it's doing something. also, if the computer sees it as ok then i'm good with it.

So the smell gets in the cabin? And with no cels I agree I just want to make sure so I don't need to go buy a cat. I only need to chop my mid pipe and put the bend in and I'm set

or you could buy mine :D $50

You know im the only person that you will sell your header too stop tripping :lol: Ill even swap mid pipes so you can go back stock with no problems. All we would need to do ship things( you ship me your header and mid pipe ill ship you my mid pipe) Or we could trade for my Stainless steel header and if you didnt live in Greenland I would meet you half way:lol: !!! Think about it think about it :eek: ( like Lois has to to tell Peter ever time )

ok, i'm refreshed now. ;) Gee-I thhought you wanted a modded manifold, and I thought you already had a manifold? also after the crap I had to put up with to make the first one, the selling price for the manifold will be ALOT. :D so, I offer you the manifold unmodified for $50, otherwise socallegacy would be second in line.

ok, i'm refreshed now. ;) Gee-I thhought you wanted a modded manifold, and I thought you already had a manifold? also after the crap I had to put up with to make the first one, the selling price for the manifold will be ALOT. :D so, I offer you the manifold unmodified for $50, otherwise socallegacy would be second in line.

Do have still have my EJ20K header and I do still have a Borla Rep header i thought you where selling your modded one :lol: So I figured why not My legacy is at the shop getting a mid pipe fabbed from the header back to Y pipe flange :eek:

I've got the stock exhaust manifold off my 05' LGT if anyones interested. $80 picked up or $110 shipped. No heat shields on the elbows but there is the heat shield on the crossover pipe.

Nice AVO TMIC ive got two already :lol: EJ255 and a EJ20

Archived