LegacyGT.com

2.5 LGT Header Mod to Fit 2.5i

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice Videos! :) You better mind that front differential don't want to burn it up :( as long as you come out of your donut and drive forward it wont hurt it the problem comes when people cut donuts for like 20min straight. The tell tell sign is a discolored transfer case ( the transmission itself ) it would be tinted brown

• 1 month later...
yeah, they can use it, just make sure they give me a good deal in three weeks when I order my cams. ;) I have the cores ready to go.

I referenced this thread and cams which grinds 1000's or 2000's??

That guy has already made the mid pipe for the 2.5i guys now hes making the headers :eek:

I don't know a specific grind, but it's the avls cams available on rallitek. sorry, i see now you said rallisport, not tek. oh well. :)

Well i dont have to ask about tuning b/c there arent any tuning options for us so you are going to run these un-tuned? w/o the valve spring kit???:confused: I think they will give a nice rumble and $339 isnt that bad if you have cores which im sure you could get cheap from a junked forester/Ob/impreza/legacy the one thing i hate about cams work is valve adjustment those damned finger gauges but overall cams are a 6/10 as far as installing them goes.

well, you have tuning options. there are definitions for 08-09 2.5i legacy, and romraider recieved my base map a couple of months ago, and said they would release definitions for opensource tuning in their next batch. I will be running them untuned til then, and will be getting the valve spring kit. as far as adjusting the valves, I enjoy these ones tons more than adjusting turbo ones and old dohc ones. **** shims and buckets!

I just had a sneak peak at the 2.5i bolt on header. You all should be happy and satisfied in the next month or so and if you are thinking about going the pre 06 way or modding something or custom fabbing (unless you do it all yourself which would mean its really cheap) I would say if you can wait you might want to..........:)

• 3 weeks later...

you know you guys could use the header for older legacys as long as you replace your catpipe with it. the borla replica is like 150$ on ebay. then just buy a track pipe or a older cat pipe from a older subaru!

put on on a friends 07 2.5i impreza. used my old stock cats and it bolted right up

-B

you know you guys could use the header for older legacys as long as you replace your catpipe with it. the borla replica is like 150$ on ebay. then just buy a track pipe or a older cat pipe from a older subaru!

put on on a friends 07 2.5i impreza. used my old stock cats and it bolted right up

-B

You know youre like 3 centuries behiind our efforts LOL :lol: No offense we done it ALL LGT manifolds, Borla Replicas, Modified 08 Stock EL manifolds, Even used a 1994 LEgacy manifold.

;)

You know youre like 3 centuries behiind our efforts LOL :lol: No offense we done it ALL LGT manifolds, Borla Replicas, Modified 08 Stock EL manifolds, Even used a 1994 LEgacy manifold.

;)

haha No i didnt. i read like the first 2-3 pages and posted. there are 11? RoFl

-B

haha No i didnt. i read like the first 2-3 pages and posted. there are 11? RoFl

-B

LOL and this is only one of like 5 threads that i alone have started :lol:

Well to bring you way up to speed a 100 % bolt on UEL header for the 2.5i platform is in production should be on sale in April it will bolt up using stock sensor locations and mid pipe

Archived