LegacyGT.com

2.5 LGT Header Mod to Fit 2.5i

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What would you all suggest getting, an OEM RS cat converter or a HFC cat(aftermarket)? the ones i mentioned a few posts above look to be about the same price...

IF you go on rs25.com and look up the MS3 HFC either the single or dual that would be a good choice. IF you could find a cat from a 05 legacy 2.5i that would be fine as well the MS3 HFC's are really good pieces wont rust and will pass emissions easy

IF you go on rs25.com and look up the MS3 HFC either the single or dual that would be a good choice. IF you could find a cat from a 05 legacy 2.5i that would be fine as well the MS3 HFC's are really good pieces wont rust and will pass emissions easy

THX! Thats what I was going to order today but I can't remember my RS25 password :lol:, o well ill just make another account.

Ya dude mine was $120 plus shipping, AMK imports. Got it today, AWESOME quality, stainless steel, looks better than the authentic Borla header when I ordered one last year. Can't wait to get this setup installed. Question for you Gee-otto, why did you go with the Magnaflow resonator? I want to pick out a resonator, just wanted to hear your thoughts. Does it quiet the exhaust a lot?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So, I took my resonator out last week. substituted with straight pipe.....WOW!!!! f-ing amazing. i'll be putting a new sound clip up soon. how is your manifold mod coming along, gee?

Completed:) I modified a 07 EL manifold to UEL check out the thread man :spin:

So, I took my resonator out last week. substituted with straight pipe.....WOW!!!! f-ing amazing. i'll be putting a new sound clip up soon. how is your manifold mod coming along, gee?

You also have to get a vid up of your newer setup sans the blimp :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That would be easy to adapt actually but you would need to weld in two bungs up and downstream of the second cat which shtbxrr22 has a perfect example of :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived