LegacyGT.com

Jeremy @ KOP/5-Star needs your support!

Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?

• Of course. Jeremy is THE MAN!!!
    • No, thanks.

I am sure many members have been very happy with the great service and prices they received from Jeremy at (formely) The King of Parts, currently 5 Star Performance.

Jeremy left Subaru to another dealership earlier this year but came back part time later last summer. Currently he is taking care of sales of aftermarket parts for our cars, however is not really back full time to Subaru branch of his dealership. I don't know the details but I know this is something that is being decided by his superiors.

I personally received nothing but super fast responses, great prices, fast shipping and most courteous, helpful and honorable service. For example, he would honor a price mistake and sell part under his cost. Or, he would go extra mile and upgrade shipping for free to get parts for me on time when delays were caused by SOA. I have been dealing with many great vendors but no one beats Jeremy when it comes to shopping for parts for Subarus!

So please voice your support if you would like him to be 100% back at Subaru so he can provide us with his excellent service and prices for both Subaru aftermarket and OEM parts.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went through Jeremy to get quite a few things, and he was very responsive and knowledgeable.

I was disappointed when he left, because, I had to find another alternative to get parts!

What a problem that has been.

I've been sent the wrong parts, was never informed some P#'s had been superseded, I had to wait 2 weeks to get some $2 O-rings, etc.

It would be nice to see Jeremy back helping our community out. I cringe when I get my packages now, I'd like that to change!

I've bought a number of things from the KOP.

My experiences with Jeremy have always been excellent in ALL aspects of the transaction.

Unfortunately I did have to find alternate vendors after he left .... and now that he is back I have been buying from the KOP again.

I got a clutch kit to my door within 36 hours of purchase..

He called me at 8:30am the next day when we initially talked after work hours the night before. I recently called a local dealership about leases last week, they never returned my call.

If you look at KOP's iTrader, I used the exact words 'Jeremy is THE MAN'..

Jeremey helped get me some gaskets quickly and also gave me a nice price on a spec b tophat after I stupidly snapped one of the studs on my jdm bilstein setup.

Because of him I still ordered from KOP after he left when I needed a new hood grill and misc stuff thanks to a deer.

Also thanks to him bottling subaru s tranny fluid I just ordered from 5 star perf. He is great to have around when you need things and when your not sure what you need he'll help you figure it out.

+1 for great service from jeremy

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

how does us voting help him get a job?

That is the goal here right? Or am I misunderstanding?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

how does us voting help him get a job?

That is the goal here right? Or am I misunderstanding?

His management is unsure about moving him into Subaru full time I think. If we show how we value Jeremy here, it might help them in the decision process.

oh well I see, if it makes lucky best help fantastic then great is wonderful
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Honestly I don't know what difference me voicing my opinion here makes but it can't hurt....

I have a local tuner/dealer shop 15 minutes away. It's called Flatirons Tuning and they are also a dealer and aftermarket supplier. I really like the guy that runs it and he is a great member of our local community, he sponsors track days, etc. He also offers a fantastic discount on labor. But the area that he can't touch Jeremy/KOP is in pricing and communication. I really wish he could, because he is a great guy too. It's a little odd that although I live in a Subaru-enthusiast state and have a strong local community, I choose Jeremy in a far, far away land for the best communication and the best deals. Long live Jeremy/KOP!

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I agree, always helpful and isn't trying to just get you to buy his parts. I asked him about his opinion of some spec-b floor mats on my taupe interior and he gave me his honest opinion that it probably would look funny. I always check with his site when looking to buy some parts...

Archived