LegacyGT.com

Jeremy @ KOP/5-Star needs your support!

Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?

• Of course. Jeremy is THE MAN!!!
    • No, thanks.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I buy all my parts (aftermarket and OEM) from KOP/5-star due to the amazing service that Jeremy provides. I also take my car to Fred Beans for all my service because of Jeremy. He works with you and understands how important each purchase is no matter the price. In my opinion he's the best vendor on this Subaru board and is a vital part to keeping the LGT community happy. :)

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

Can you use the Subie bucks online or he only accepts over the phone? They were probably just being cheap and didn't want to pay benefits by keeping him part-time.

Glad they stepped up and finally made him full-time again.

He will accept Subie bucks. You need to discuss it over PM with him and he will tell you how to send in the bucks.

You will need to send the physical origional copy to him along with alternate payment method.

Ok, so good news is.... starting next month Jeremy will be at Subaru full time! :)

SWEET!!! :):wub:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

maybe it was a Freudian slip...the temptation to be the only one was too much to resist

:lol:

Ummm.... I think you're confusing the meaning of Freudian slip...

Archived