LegacyGT.com

Jeremy @ KOP/5-Star needs your support!

Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?

• Of course. Jeremy is THE MAN!!!
    • No, thanks.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't say enough good things about Jeremy, I think I want to marry him :wub:

i'll fight you for him.

but seriously... he's awesome. he would go out of his way to help me get what i wanted.. if his superiors dont keep him they're retards.

car for sale. PM me!

Like was said earlier...... if management doesn't put him on full time representing Subaru parts then they deserve to fail.

Jeremy is the best at communicating and knowledgable about Subaru parts. Also, I always received super fast shipping. Based on my previous experiences I'd always source from them first. After he left service dropped and I started shopping elsewhere....

As far as I'm concerned he should be running their Subaru parts dept.

I'll be honest; I originally bought from KOP due to their great pricing. My first purchase was made even better due to great communication and excellent customer service. There was a time in between were prices were still great but service suffered a bit. Then Jeremy got back involved and things are better than ever. My last purchase was a TMIC and mats, shipped same day I ordered, and received the next day. Not sure what else anyone could ask for.

just PM'd KoP for the first time ever.

HEY...what can I say...money hasn't been easy for me in the past 6-8 months!

:lol:

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Not that I ever met or dealt with the guy - but I assume he's on board with wanting to stay in parts or is this just a selfish LGT thing? Is working full time with Subaru going to put more pad in his pocket?

That being said, I've never personally dealt with KOP/Jeremy but anytime I browsed the board and his name popped up in a thread it has always been positive. I hope Jeremy gets to do whatever it is he wants to do. I wish him all the best.

Jeremy is the reason everyone buys from KOP. You can ask tons of questions, always get nice responses and great pricing and support afterwards as well.

Do we just post our praise here? Is there somewhere we should send an email or call?

EDIT: Just wanted to add. If jeremy isn't handling our orders, I personally will not be ordering stuff from KOP/5-star.

Jeremy is the reason everyone buys from KOP. You can ask tons of questions, always get nice responses and great pricing and support afterwards as well.

Do we just post our praise here? Is there somewhere we should send an email or call?

EDIT: Just wanted to add. If jeremy isn't handling our orders, I personally will not be ordering stuff from KOP/5-star.

same here, last time it ws a disaster...

btw give jeremy a raise! LOL...

I don't think I have waited longer than 20 minutes for a response to a PM from Jeremy, heck sometimes he has responded within a minute or two...now that's service! He is an asset to the Subaru community and I hope he comes back and works under the Subaru banner full time soon.

Jeremy is fantastic. I was oscillating between Bilsteins and Konis as KOP has really great pricing on complete Bilstein kit with strut mounts. I did lots of reading/research and finally decided on Konis. Since KOP/Jeremy had been so helpful, I really wanted to buy from him. His pricing was within a couple bucks of Crucial.

I have bought more stuff from him since and he always responds in a timely fashion with correct part #'s. Nothing but good things to say about him.

how do you get subaru bucks? i always hear of them but never heard how they're obtained. they've mailed me a few "checks" telling me to spend them on a warranty but i figured they were only for warranties...

Subaru mastercard from Chase. 3% back in subie bucks.

http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webcgi/webserve.cgi?partner_dir_name=subaru&page=cont&mkid=6W55

Jeremy is dah man.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered so much stuff from them it would kill me to not have him around.

In fact just as we speak I am ordering a Perrin Recirc BOV, and I just talked to him today.

This is the best place on the net to buy parts and they beat ANYONES prices

Archived