LegacyGT.com

Jeremy @ KOP/5-Star needs your support!

Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Jeremy back full time here and at Subaru ?

• Of course. Jeremy is THE MAN!!!
    • No, thanks.

Jeremy is my #1 go to guy for parts, even regardless of price sometimes.

I met him at the subaru meet he planned a few years back at Fred Beans and he is just an awesome guy. I'd say 70% or more of the parts on my car have come from him and most of the future purchases will be done through him as well.

You just cant beat great service, communication, and help from a great guy.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, my last order that was handled by another guy did not go too smooth. Several parts missing. Or I was being quoted higher prices for parts that listed on their website :mad:

Btw, as far as I know Jeremy's situation is still not clear. So please vote and state you want him full back at Subaru. This thread might turn out to be more helpful than I thought.

Maybe Jeremy needs an apprentice! :)

To depend hard on one single person is also a bit of a problem if that person decides to take a permanent hike or gets ill.

Anyway - from what I can see here he has a lot of support, and it will be a good thing to give all this feedback to his employer.

453747.png

I could have bought my AP from Rallitek but changed my mind as 1, Jeremy was cheaper. 2, I like supporting both a local business and dealer and 3, I can pick it up around the corner for free. If this grows big enough, I wouldn't have an issue printing this thread and handing it to his manager with our regards.:)

I could have bought my AP from Rallitek but changed my mind as 1, Jeremy was cheaper. 2, I like supporting both a local business and dealer and 3, I can pick it up around the corner for free. If this grows big enough, I wouldn't have an issue printing this thread and handing it to his manager with our regards.:)

I think it's an excellent idea. I think it grew to pretty remarkable level already. If you can do it, please do. We as customers will thank you if it results in Jeremy coming back to Subaru department full time.

I've only dealt with KOP once thus far, but I must say I was quite impressed with Jeremy's communication and professionalism.

If Fred Bean's doesn't realized what a quality employee they have in Jeremy, it is truly their loss.

^ Sorry I'm late to the party - I don't frequent LGT.com as much as I used to. :redface:

I'm in the same boat as OBieXT. I've only used KOP once, and I both e-mailed and spoke with Jeremy, who handled my order.

I, too, was immediately taken by his great communication and professionalism. The order arrived in no-time flat, too.

He's got my vote. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I purchased my ACT clutch and flywheel from Jeremy/KOP. Jeremy's service, communication, and prices are first-rate. After some talk and IM, I decided to drive up here from VA and have them do the install along with a Shifter and some other maintenance. It's actually being installed now... If it works out OK, I want to get the strut kit, sways, and eventually some exhaust mods, etc. on my next trip up. I hope they keep him around supporting our group. Thanks again Jeremy for all your help! Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Can you use the Subie bucks online or he only accepts over the phone? They were probably just being cheap and didn't want to pay benefits by keeping him part-time.

Glad they stepped up and finally made him full-time again.

Archived