LegacyGT.com

The life of my Legacy

LGTONCOKE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do most the stuff myself. the transmission im not doing just because im getting it custom built. I usually have a friend give me a hand with somethings, but for the most part yes I do most all the work.

oh but of course GO BIG OR GO HOME

Way to be thinking, I want to do a build like frkkevin's fp red build. The sickness of a big turbo+built motor+built tranny =sound of a f-14 taking off or millions of babys screaming when you get on it :lol:. How much are you really thinking your going to make to the wheels? Are you running a ipt built tranny? (I didnt see if you specified) Maybe if I goto NC this summer to visit my aunt i'll stop in VA to get a ride by the monster :)

I am actually getting it custom built by DPS in Maryland. It will be stronger then the IPT and it has more done then the ITP built. I do not see why I can not get near 500whp. I know someone who has a superzilla and did like 450ish. My car already sounds like a jet taken off lol. I had my ex gf in the car a while back and she was like why does it sound like we are about to take off.

^^ I was just curious with the numbers thats all, I am not familiar with that turbo so i wasnt sure of it's capabilities. Thats awsome though and is the price close to that of ipt's fully built tranny? O yes forgot to give props on the reverse mani's, look sickk

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing yet just had to send some of the transmission parts back cause they were not fitting up right. I am going to give my call today any see if he has any news on when the trans is supposed to be finished.

• 2 months later...

no one has the fluid schematics for my transmission everything else is done for the trans. Clutch packs are in torque converter is in all that jazz. BUTTTT like I said we are waiting on someone to either send it to me, or we have to get my trans reverse engineered, which is going to be mad expensive.

anywhooooo I am going to order my cams,valves,springs,and retainers soon. Plus should be ordering my meth kit soon too.

Archived