LegacyGT.com

The life of my Legacy

LGTONCOKE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amazing wagon man, so beautiful. Hopefully my new job starts to bring in the big bucks soon, then it's time to pay off my Legacy really quick and build it. Maybe i missed it, since so many pages, but how much do you make currently?

• 3 years later...

I used to live in Harrisonburg now I am back up in the Nova area.

I have done a crazy amount of things since last posting on here. Including a whole new closed deck motor.

will be on here a little later to update my mods and some pictures of the new goodies.

I have the IPT stall converter that is it the rest of my transmission is prototype from DPS in Maryland.

Having just bought an 05 OBXT with an auto trans, I'm particularly curious about anything you've done to your 5EAT. (I don't think I'm going to mod this one, but I might.)

Shut your pie hole lol. I had oil situation where a certain company didnt use a crush washer and left my filter slightly loose so I spun a bearing.

Whatever it gave me an excuse to go bigger and better. No most stuff is no longer gold. =( even though I liked my engine bay gold.

Once again and I'm still on engine build #1. Everything still gold?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dan's wagon is the reason I went out the day of a MachV open house and bought my wagon. Driving home just so happen to be exactly what I wanted sitting on the used ford lot. I stopped traded my Beamer in and haven't looked back.

Archived