LegacyGT.com

The life of my Legacy

LGTONCOKE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Tuned up broken in woooooooo

ok so its fast.... and I mean fast. transmission shifts like a champ.

Got some good news for you ladies with 5EAT's me and DPS talked about and we will be offering the 5EAT modification for race trans, as of right now she is still running good and the TMC has not re learned itself. so I will keep you posted.

dyno or track times will be coming soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Really interested to know what had been done to the Trans. Also what on earth is the motivation for the gold paint pieces.

Joe

He is going to start offering my transmission set up once we make sure I am still good. So far it is awesome. But he will not be offering like mild, semi mild, he said its all out or nothing cause of the things he has to do to it.

Thanks I have some more mods coming up just need to keep saving cause I just got done shelling out $9,000 for all the shit I just got done.

I havent actually gotten to dyno my car yet but I am trying to go to test and tune at the track near me tomorrow night to get some numbers.

Thanks I have some more mods coming up just need to keep saving cause I just got done shelling out $9,000 for all the shit I just got done.

I havent actually gotten to dyno my car yet but I am trying to go to test and tune at the track near me tomorrow night to get some numbers.

Crapital or MIR 3 passes for $65?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived