LegacyGT.com

The life of my Legacy

LGTONCOKE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my beast right now. But I am going to probably pick up 95 del sol. Yes guys I know get it done already you are telling me. You think it doesnt kill me to sit here and look at these internals for my block all the time. We are waiting on the fluid schematics.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/headz07/879960cc.jpg

Did you move the fuel pressure regulator? If so, where to?

Do you have any pics of that area?

I'm about to make some changes in that area to accomodate a 3" blow-through MAF, and I'm looking for ideas...

Thanks!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/headz07/879960cc.jpg

Did you move the fuel pressure regulator? If so, where to?

Do you have any pics of that area?

I'm about to make some changes in that area to accomodate a 3" blow-through MAF, and I'm looking for ideas...

Thanks!

All I did was unbolt the fuel line and push them down I didnt move any filter or pressure regs or anything. I HAD blow-through MAF on there but it was a little lower down where the pipe comes back up below the battery.

One crazy build, how did I miss this thread!

WHO THE HELL KNOWS????? LOL

I want a turbo that big with 850 injectors some day. You give me hope. One day...one day.

Well im glade I could be of inspiration to all. actually just got a legit paycheck and I might be ordering my cams,valves,springs,retainers all that good stuff.

• 3 months later...

Ok well here is an update for you guys. I know I haven't posted in here in awhile. well I am broke so haven't been able to do anything.

So I blew my motor yesterday I blew out cylinder 4. So luckily I already have my engine internals. It is just a matter of getting my engine out and all that good stuff. But at the same time my transmission should be going in.

I was putting down roughly 420+ to the wheels at 23 pounds.

Sweet, im guessing you guys got past that transmission problem you had with not having the schematics of it, i remeber you sayin something about that. 420 to the wheels i likeeee. Keep up the good work and could you find out a price that this company would charge for the tranny upgrade, i know its not going to be the same price as you but im curious.

Sorry to hear that you lost the engine - but heck, at that power level, I'd consider it "eventual."

It's good to see that you've already planned for it, though.

Looking forward to the build! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...

^ I'm looking at a suspension re-work this coming year. What do you think of them?

Part of my problem is that I'm in the rust-belt, and the LGT is my true daily-driver...I've been very reluctant to go the route of coil-overs, due to the wintering concerns.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ I'm looking at a suspension re-work this coming year. What do you think of them?

Part of my problem is that I'm in the rust-belt, and the LGT is my true daily-driver...I've been very reluctant to go the route of coil-overs, due to the wintering concerns.

Yeah the east coast is no fun for the chasis :lol:

Archived