LegacyGT.com

The life of my Legacy

LGTONCOKE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take an interior video shot and that will tell if it's Uber loud or not.

This was my no mufflers straight pipe route for about 5 days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LZYS7sLazc]YouTube- No mufflers straight pipe.[/ame]

How much was it roughly to upgrade the transmission? May need to do this someday to my 5EAT. Btw love the car. Have something in common with you, I have a sister with a SWP Legacy.

How much was it roughly to upgrade the transmission? May need to do this someday to my 5EAT. Btw love the car. Have something in common with you, I have a sister with a SWP Legacy.

Nice. does ur sister drive like crap and already had two doors replaced front bumper and rear bumper replaced? lol

I paid 2100 for my transmission granted mine is the first one and it is prototyped stage. So if he decides he wants to keep doing them after we get mine all situated I will be sure to keep you informed.

Nice. does ur sister drive like crap and already had two doors replaced front bumper and rear bumper replaced? lol

I paid 2100 for my transmission granted mine is the first one and it is prototyped stage. So if he decides he wants to keep doing them after we get mine all situated I will be sure to keep you informed.

Thanks for the info. And thanks for the heads up. My sis is actually pretty good, almost too good. She is the only woman on earth I have trusted and can trust with my car and not feel stressed out. Sorry to hear your sis has had some bad luck come her way.

well I am glade you can trust ur sister with that.

You are welcome

and I got her back today ..... god I can not wait till break in period is over. the trans is a beast already and I cant even feel the whole power.

Archived