LegacyGT.com

The STI bbs thread

lawl

:lol:

:p

at 16-17 pounds it doesn't get much lighter than this (from the 1st post!!!!)

btw im biting your rims, harley davidson black is hot!

Thanks for the compliments however I have the Harley Davidson Black Pearl trademarked with Zack. You will not be allowed to copy unless you want to be slapped with heavy fines:lol::):p

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

got me some BBS wheels today, love em! they give the car a nice elegant look imo at least! digging the silver alot on the regal blue. may get em gloss black next spring. now i just gotta find some BBS center caps!

ill post a pic when i get ahold of a digi, my cell phone makes the regal blue look purple!

I'll sell you mine for $190!

Set-up an automatic search on ebay. They pop-up few times a month at least. 'Sti' ones - even more frequently.

ya i was searching over there i found sti style caps all day for $65

leaning towards the bbs cap though, ill find some sooner or later.

my car. after winter im getting them painted gloss black :)

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=89185&d=1282665957

Nice car man. Do you have a rear spoiler lip? Its hard to tell in the pic and I also like your front lip. Are you going to the Bertera meet in Hartford next month on the 18th? I will be there and I would love to check out your car.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Debating what color I should powdercoat my bbs. The car is satin white and im leaning towards a black, graphite, semi gloss black. Something like that. Any picks would be greatly helpful

Check out page 15 post #213 they are pics of my BBS powdercoated in black to give you an idea but my car is QSM though;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Check out page 15 post #213 they are pics of my BBS powdercoated in black to give you an idea but my car is QSM though;)

I dont think i want to go that glossy. Looks good tho. Im thinking something a little less like a semi gloss. Almost the same shine as the stock paint.