LegacyGT.com

The STI bbs thread

lawl

do they being 17's really look too small on our cars? I've got an OBP 05 with some f'd up stock rims that hit a few curbs courtesy of the (woman) previous owner. Since I picked the car up I've been thinking of getting these. Always been a fan of the gold sti bbs's, mainly because of the great looking contrast between the obsidian and the gold (as some of you guys above displayed beautifully :rolleyes:). I really want them, but this size situation I read about here is kinda concerning me. Opinions?

do they being 17's really look too small on our cars? I've got an OBP 05 with some f'd up stock rims that hit a few curbs courtesy of the (woman) previous owner. Since I picked the car up I've been thinking of getting these. Always been a fan of the gold sti bbs's, mainly because of the great looking contrast between the obsidian and the gold (as some of you guys above displayed beautifully :rolleyes:). I really want them, but this size situation I read about here is kinda concerning me. Opinions?

IMO they are small for aesthetic purposes...but I do have a set :)

I opted for 17's mainly because of tire prices. I don't think they look small...my only gripe is the rear fitment. The rear could be pulled out a bit. Here are a few more pics to get another look. I'm currently on H&R springs,koni shocks and Kumho ASX's 235/40/17's.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/briannguyen435/autox.jpg

Habitual Line Stepper: Here is an HDR that makes the gold look bronze.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/briannguyen435/hdr2.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...