LegacyGT.com

My Legacy in December 08 Issue of Modified Magazine

I was just told by someone on another forum that I'm on that my car is featured as the Readers Ride in the December issue of Modified Magazine. I searched every book store/drug store/grocery store in my town last night, but no one has the December 08 issue yet. If anyone happens to get that magazine, check the last page and let me know how it looks! Or maybe snap a pic of the page and post it for me. If not i'll take a pic and post it as soon as I can find the damn magazine. Cool news nonetheless :spin:

is it just me or shouldn't the magazine contact you for your permission to publish?

and/or even maybe pay you for it too?

I think they should contact you to TELL you that it's going in... and when.

but you send in your photos to them.

some mags send you shirt, or mag subscription, or cash. all varies. but 99% of them have you send in the photos to begin with. It's not like they take pics of your car while you are at work. :lol:

nice to meet a Subie Sister.... very classy ride i like how you carry the black/red theme inside and out..

now you can tell people your car was featured in a magazine... no one has to know it was in the readers rides section ;)

Archived