LegacyGT.com

Legacy STi

[quote name='SUBE555']Like this one.. Dorao on Nabisco picked it up friday, Lizarded it Saturday. Now that's a way to break a car in. :cool: [img]http://blue-sun.net/Lizard_2004/Lizard_2004-Images/6.jpg[/img][/quote] Isn't that a Chilson sticker on that baby? It looks so much different in the sun.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chilson's sticker indeed. He's from the Milwaukee area. The weather started out rather rainy, by the time we left the Wendys it stopped raining, and within 2hrs or so roads were pretty dry. After dinner in Madison going home though it was raining so bad we almost pulled off. For more details I'll post them in the Lizard thread in MW. That way we keep this slight OnT. At least we're half OnT, STi, we're just missing the leg talk now. :lol:

Yeah, me and Dave were talking with Eric Hutchins I think who had the S2000 before his EVO and he said it was far less drivable than the EVO or most other cars he's had. He would have brought the EVO except he didn't get back from Reno from more Porsche training til like 2pm. He met the group about 10 miles outside Madison and treked in with us. Dangit, you got me breaking my own word! I think I 0WN3D myself. :lol:

They might have a new color next year, who knows. *shrug* I think I have been watching too many TopGear clips tonight including those of the M3, STi's and all the other hot toys, makes me want an STi Leg. :D I think I have gear lust. :lol: BTW, the group drive review is up in the Midwest setion for those who want to take a look. Some pics and others will come as well. :)

News Just IN!

Each year Tasmania, Australia holds one of the World's Best Tarmac rally's called the Targa Tasmania. For the past few years the Targa has been won by a driver by called of Jim Richards or commonly referred to by Australian race lovers as Gentle Jim.

For the past few years Jim has piloted either a GT3 or more recently a GT2. On the last day of the Targa, Jim led the field by 0.32 seconds. A relative unknown piloting a MY04 WRX STi Enhanced, was some 40 seconds adrift of Jim. To cut a long story short, the WRX STi Enhanced beat the entire field by a whopping 1.02 mins to take out the 2004 Targa Tasmania.

A fantastic win for Subaru and a massive win for the all conquering MY04 WRX STi.......

1842664991_Targa3.jpg.6bf82524ce3d76de46b2380bb261eb40.jpg

:o News Just IN! :o

Each year Tasmania, Australia holds one of the World's Best Tarmac rally's called the Targa Tasmania. For the past few years the Targa has been won by a driver by called of Jim Richards or commonly referred to by Australian race lovers as Gentle Jim.

For the past few years Jim has piloted either a GT3 or more recently a GT2. On the last day of the Targa, Jim led the field by 0.32 seconds. A relative unknown piloting a MY04 WRX STi Enhanced, was some 40 seconds adrift of Jim. To cut a long story short, the WRX STi Enhanced beat the entire field by a whopping 1.02 mins to take out the 2004 Targa Tasmania.

A fantastic win for Subaru and a massive win for the all conquering MY04 WRX STi.......

1770161344_Targa2.jpg.833bb98cef8d7a61b7b8b9790be655e5.jpg

875977898_Targa4.jpg.34e0b950b40d6d1b9939490e2cec5fec.jpg

139797790_Targa3.jpg.129f6a006a81df76357f26d88e81cd77.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like the bugeyes, especially with the round projector lamps. Very very good looking car. Too bad I am going to sell it for a new one... OH WELL. The GT is a looker too ;) and faster :D

Yup the REX sliced and diced the entire field which was fantastic. GT2 was unable to gain traction in any gear over 150Kmh and this is where the scooby came into its own. My apologies also, its not an MY04 its a MY02/03. No the car is not a S202, its a stock WRX modified by STi Australia. Hope you all enjoyed the pics!

[quote name='agctr']No the car is not a S202, its a stock WRX modified by STi Australia. Hope you all enjoyed the pics![/quote] Not according to the MRT site... [url]http://www.ecutek.com.au/news-040503.htm[/url]

Thats really strange because all the paper write ups are saying it was a stock WRX with STi heat. Now if u look at the car, the air scoop looks stock, the sideskirts look stock too, on another picture in a motor mag here, u can see the pink struts, this colour is not stock any STi that I know of.......then again it looks like its running mega STi brembo brakes, hmm doesnt really matter I suppose, we just kicked German Ass and thats the main thing.

Thanks for the link, that was really great. Didnt see too much of the inside of the car but the seats that you could just see look fantastic and Im sure they would give a lot of support. Couldnt hear much of the engine as well, not that he really gave it to it but Im sure it would have plenty of poke. Still not too keen on those rims, i think shadow chrome would look a lot better, but the blue, well that just looks amazing, even when wet!

Archived