LegacyGT.com

Spec B vs. Legacy GT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correction: 215/40-18 on mine. I apologize for that.

One of the enjoyable things about mine is there's no badging. It just has Legacy on the back.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/29/img0765pb1.jpg

Stealth is a MF at a light. No one expects anything because I don't have a hood scoop.

Guest heightsgtltd
The early skecthes of Enzo Ferrari were just released out of a private collection. There were pictures of classic ferraris, all kinds of strange concept cars and what appeared to be a 2006 legacy spec. b.

:lol:

• 2 months later...
Why do people keep asking this question. Clearly the Spec B is the finest mode of transportation know to man. Faster than a race car, roomier than a bus, more luxurious that a yacht, and it can tow more than a locomotive.

I heard the ECU is soo powerful that, at any point, it could decided that the human race has peaked, hack into every nations defence system, launch every missile on the face of the planet at the moon, with every missile simultaneously striking the moon it would knock it out of orbit, causing the oceans to go nuts and ultimatly ending life as we know it and it does all this whilst pulling 15g through the corkscrew at seca. But thats just what I've been told.

Archived