LegacyGT.com

Spec B vs. Legacy GT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard the ECU is soo powerful that, at any point, it could decided that the human race has peaked, hack into every nations defence system, launch every missile on the face of the planet at the moon, with every missile simultaneously striking the moon it would knock it out of orbit, causing the oceans to go nuts and ultimatly ending life as we know it and it does all this whilst pulling 15g through the corkscrew at seca. But thats just what I've been told.

:lol::lol::lol:

Rehab is for quitters.

Wow, this thread is spiraling out of contr...wait...My Spec B is telling me to launch all missiles now.

But Subaru couldn't afford to hack into the US system, so it chose N. Korea. The missiles did launch, but they landed in the Sea of Japan, 30 miles from the launch site....

Im wow im sorry you guys dont have the 06, cause then you wouldnt need to hack anything because your trunk launchers would take care of the launch for you...

Trunk launchers are soooo 2006. The 07+ Spec B's come with AFTERBURNERS!!! :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3102/3142315136_c48b804b5c.jpg?

Actually, they only added the afterburners too the 07 because they ran out of the 500 solid fuel rocket boosters that were manufactered for the 06. Since they decided to bring the spec b. back in 07 there contract was over, and they had to settle for secondhand afterburning turbo jet engines, though lighter they produce less thrust and cannot travel into the stratosphere unlike the 06 spec. b's rocket boosters.

Also, I'd like to add to the above that spec.B is even greater than Chuck Norris.

You know how I know? You know how I know!?

Because Chuck Norris does not drive spec.B. Spec.B drives Chuck Norris.

This is one of the better things I have read on here. I mean, it is a stolen joke but the way you use to talk about the TRUE best car on the planet is wonderful. Will still be laughing about this one tomorrow. And by the way. The 06' Spec B forgot to include one necessary upgrade................LUBE!! You kids figure out the rest.

just saw this one...

What happens if you go north then?

Well when a Spec b goes N or S it creates variation in the earth spin bringing the actual equater further away from its recorded logitude. This creates an effect is similar to the predictions of global warming. in other words the Spec B causes Global Warming. Subaru Scientist figured this out and that is why they created only a limited numbers, after the 06 model they realized they needed GPS units in them to track where the Spec B are so they can make predictions on future variation of the earth spin.

Actually it is a 20% gold 80% platinum however it is captured in the cats so in order to retrieve it you need to gut the cats. The dyno myth is untrue there are dynos that can handle the power of the spec. b, It is based on the dynos used to measure the space shuttles booster rockets thrust reconfigured to measure horspepower and torque using a dyno instead of a turbine.

Archived