LegacyGT.com

Spec B vs. Legacy GT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's all you need, really.

The satirical spec.B "hate" on this forum is truly absurd, if you ask me. No, it's not a Legacy STi. My how things have changed, in the eight years between when the Impreza 2.5RS and Legacy GT spec.B came to town.

I suppose people will always find something to whine about.

did warn ya dude, no to that^^^ the spec b doesnt go wrong, it is the fastest, safest, best handling and most reliable car on the road so it must have been a land mine in the road obviously

+1

Anytime you see a spec.B down a ditch, it's sure to raise concerns about possible terrorist attacks. :eek:

There's really no other explanation for that.

With better suspension and rims, 6 speed in the 07-09s Navigation, two tone interior and the spec b stamped turbo that allows you to fly after you reach 88mph.

I'd say that only the 07s were really two tone. Dead on about the flying part though. Cuts down my commute time like you wouldn't believe.

I am not a fan of hype cars that have blown up images but just fail to deliver.

it looks like you answered your own question in the original post:lol:

Unless ugly rims, soft suspension, underpowered gearbox, and not having the excitment of getting lost are your thing.

general consensus is that for your hard earned dollar, its just not worth it

it looks like you answered your own question in the original post:lol:

Unless ugly rims, soft suspension, underpowered gearbox, and not having the excitment of getting lost are your thing.

general consensus is that for your hard earned dollar, its just not worth it

Well, there's a pretty big demand for those "ugly" rims used, so lots of other people don't feel that way.

Underpowered gearbox.:lol:

With expectations at this level, you must be living a blissful life. :lol:

I'll push the bar down a few more notches for you... My dream car is a Brat with a lift kit. :p

Dam, you took the words out of my mouth. My dream cars:

- Brat with lift kit (would settle for another Baja thought if a lift kit came out)

- SVX

- Spec B

Not nessarrly in that order :).

I am 80% toward my SpecB project as well :).

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Keep thinking that the 500 06's arent the best spec b. (japanese car ever made). The simple fact that me and 499 of my brothers have access to guided missle jaming, and laser designators for guiding its trunk mounted helfire missles, and did I forget to mention ejection seats.... Yeah sorry 07's and on the war on terror actually inspired the creation of the spec. b and 500 were made and distributed to 500 N.S.A agents who remain nameless to be the nations last defense given a catostrophic terrorist attack. The 6 speed b's are a cover up to take attention away from the 06. P.S that picture of the flipped spec. b was created as propoganda to avoid the public from knowing about the 06 spec. b's plasma generated traction control system/force field.

Keep thinking that the 500 06's arent the best spec b. (japanese car ever made). The simple fact that me and 499 of my brothers have access to guided missle jaming, and laser designators for guiding its trunk mounted helfire missles, and did I forget to mention ejection seats.... Yeah sorry 07's and on the war on terror actually inspired the creation of the spec. b and 500 were made and distributed to 500 N.S.A agents who remain nameless to be the nations last defense given a catostrophic terrorist attack. The 6 speed b's are a cover up to take attention away from the 06. P.S that picture of the flipped spec. b was created as propoganda to avoid the public from knowing about the 06 spec. b's plasma generated traction control system/force field.

Kinda like the Bigfoot photo's.

OT but your post made me think it again: I want to buy those long truck airhorns, and put them in a shell of a minigun or something, mount them on the fenders. :lol:

Just for a day, like Halloween.

Cops would pull me over all day long lol.

oh but what fun i'd have. the look on peoples faces seeing me behind them :lol:

Well, there's a pretty big demand for those "ugly" rims used, so lots of other people don't feel that way.

Underpowered gearbox.:lol:

ok ok ok... ill admit it... im just jealous :redface:

but imo those rims are ugly, that car deserved bbs's..

Rand/McNally FTW... call me old fashioned

and for stock lgt power the 6 speed gearbox is totally unnecessary.. with that said would i love to have one??? yes

and i still want that brick red leather.. :wub:

Archived