LegacyGT.com

Spec B vs. Legacy GT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more like a total yawn.

having owned both the Legacy GT and an STI (with over 85,000 miles in each one, 911, etc.), I would recommend opting out of a spec B.

From my driving experience, it would make much more sense to do the suspension and drivetrain upgrades to a Legacy GT than to settle for the mere window dressing of the spec B.

still not satisfied? go for the STI. or better yet, a liter sized motorcycle - leaving any of them in the dirt.

more like a total yawn.

having owned both the Legacy GT and an STI (with over 85,000 miles in each one, 911, etc.), I would recommend opting out of a spec B.

From my driving experience, it would make much more sense to do the suspension and drivetrain upgrades to a Legacy GT than to settle for the mere window dressing of the spec B.

still not satisfied? go for the STI. or better yet, a liter sized motorcycle - leaving any of them in the dirt.

^^BLASTHEME!! :lol:

No its not true....Subaru play down the overall power because of insurance issues, the true power is unknown, every dyno they put the spec b on....the spec b tears apart

The Spec B measures WHP while the others measure engine HP. :)

453747.png

more like a total yawn.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone ban this guy! Spec B is the god of all cars! YOU KNOW NOTHING!

To a mere civilian it may seem as it is just "window dressing" so dont be so harsh he is simply ignorant to the fact that it is actually a the conductive outline to the gamma ray absorbing windows, yes that is right the spec. b was actually developed because our ozone is no longer protecting us from gamma rays so we need a way to entrap them and uses there energy, good thing the spec b uses the immense energy and radiation for its plasma force field that i have mentioned in the past.

Originally Posted by LGT-NY

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone ban this guy! Spec B is the god of all cars! YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

I guess some folks are even more shallow than their posts...

banned....

for suggesting that the Legacy GT is a great car and a great platform...

for suggesting that the STI is a very sharp tool indeed....

for .... well, forget it. this thread doesn't need anyone willing to think for themselves.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone ban this guy! Spec B is the god of all cars! YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

banned....

for .... well, forget it. this thread doesn't need anyone willing to think for themselves.

You, are a tit.

I guess the missile launchers was not enough of a hint....I hope he at least read some of the thread.

Does anyone here think US diplomacy failed because the envoy did not show up in a spec B? I've always wondered about the power of the spec B during bilateral talks.

banned....

Chill...

Definition of Sarcasm: stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. ...

Alright, I'm new here. Where the heck is the Infinite Improbability Drive lever at in this damn car? I asked when I introduced myself over in the Official spec.B thread. No answers yet. :|

-joe-

Next to the warp drive switch.

Ok now im getting pissed I was driving with my friend and he lit up a cigar and i dont let people smoke in my car, or I guess I should say my Spec b. doesnt let me let people smoke in it, Any way I pressed the passenger eject button and it worked fine EXCEPT THE PARACHUTE DIDNT DEPLOY AND MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO SUE ME. Now i know my spec. b will represent me and win but its still kinda annoying. Anyway subaru wont fix it under warranty so I need to know who manufactures it. Is it Boeing or raytheon?

Ok now im getting pissed I was driving with my friend and he lit up a cigar and i dont let people smoke in my car, or I guess I should say my Spec b. doesnt let me let people smoke in it, Any way I pressed the passenger eject button and it worked fine EXCEPT THE PARACHUTE DIDNT DEPLOY AND MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO SUE ME. Now i know my spec. b will represent me and win but its still kinda annoying. Anyway subaru wont fix it under warranty so I need to know who manufactures it. Is it Boeing or raytheon?

Ha, ejection seat. You must have the old SpecB. The 09's come with passenger transport seats.

Archived