LegacyGT.com

So does this mean we all should buy Greddy Stuff now before its too late?

edekba

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its truly unfortunate because the workers some 200+ are out of what they love to do. alot of good inovations, developments and products, may be on the back burner if these workers/engineers go to other companies. sad day indeed.

kinda sounds like what the city of detroit is going through.. :lol:

sorry people losing there jobs isnt funny.. tough time for anyone in the autoworld right now.. especially if you sell to a niche market like greddy does..

Just search the web and look at pics, they look totally different. Not to mention the SP2 is only in wagon fitment.

thats good enough for me, i dont have a wagon... I like the EVOII wish i had the cash for one...

I am so glad I got my Evo2 exhaust! It may hang too low for my liking but the GReddy look and quality and sound are definitely my favorite. Plus GReddy is one of those names that even if its ricey you know it still has to be one of best in performance. I was a little ashamed of my exhaust because I felt it was too ricey but now its a classic.

I even had the Evo2 exhaust on my GC8!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/ursine/DSC00153.jpg

^ n00bs below this line

Another reason to ban trade with China. Yet "free market" brainwashed types on this forum thing is a great thing to be ale compete with China with next-to-free work force and zero respect for patents and intellectual property.

Cheating is not free-market, and should be treated as cheating.

Don't blame proper business, or advocates of free markets, for pseudo-communistic wage slavery and cheating, or think that free market advocates also advocate for such things.

There is such a thing as a moral component, and free market participants buying properly and with their conscience intact. The moral component is on the part of good producers, and good consumers, not government regulations trying in vain to enforce a narrow, corruptible view of control.

That doesn't require involvement of regulatory influences to clamp down on legitimate business, but rather to solely enforce fraud law and protect the legitimacy of proper business, copyrights, patents, and intellectual property rights.

Don't confuse free market economics with corruption and illegality. Free markets deals with lack of restrictive regulation, not lack of law and order.

however, there is not much chance of trade law enforcement or human rights issues being brought up with China. They own too much of our debt, and US government policy made that necessary. Now the US government is beholden, as any debtors are, and are not going to upset that apple cart.

And yet they continue to over-leverage the taxpayers, by way of the federal budget, by bailing out failing business, flouting the moral compass of risk in the free market, and encouraging further corruption, the consequences of which to continue laying at the taxpayers feet. Socializing losses, while privatizing gains is immoral, illegal aside from the government making laws to allow it, and absolutely contrary to the free market, and feeding more of our debt to foreign interests, like the Chinese.

We are going further down that road, not off of it, and not by the people's choice. The US Government no longer represents the interests of the US citizenry, but rather solely the interests of the members of Government staying in Government.

thats good enough for me, i dont have a wagon... I like the EVOII wish i had the cash for one...
EVO 2 is the way to go, I love mine and the drone isnt too bad at all, esp with the stereo on (howevah I like to leave it off to enjoy the noise)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

EVO 2 is the way to go, I love mine and the drone isnt too bad at all, esp with the stereo on (howevah I like to leave it off to enjoy the noise)

yeah ive seen the pics of your exhaust wa wa wi wa :wub:

you still working on that EJ22 or whatever project?

yup I have the entire front repaired and I'm working on completely tearing down the car for stitch welding and cage design

sweet have you updated or added any pics to that thread? i think im still subscribed

Cheating is not free-market, and should be treated as cheating.

Don't blame proper business, or advocates of free markets, for pseudo-communistic wage slavery and cheating, or think that free market advocates also advocate for such things.

There is such a thing as a moral component, and free market participants buying properly and with their conscience intact. The moral component is on the part of good producers, and good consumers, not government regulations trying in vain to enforce a narrow, corruptible view of control.

That doesn't require involvement of regulatory influences to clamp down on legitimate business, but rather to solely enforce fraud law and protect the legitimacy of proper business, copyrights, patents, and intellectual property rights.

Don't confuse free market economics with corruption and illegality. Free markets deals with lack of restrictive regulation, not lack of law and order.

however, there is not much chance of trade law enforcement or human rights issues being brought up with China. They own too much of our debt, and US government policy made that necessary. Now the US government is beholden, as any debtors are, and are not going to upset that apple cart.

And yet they continue to over-leverage the taxpayers, by way of the federal budget, by bailing out failing business, flouting the moral compass of risk in the free market, and encouraging further corruption, the consequences of which to continue laying at the taxpayers feet. Socializing losses, while privatizing gains is immoral, illegal aside from the government making laws to allow it, and absolutely contrary to the free market, and feeding more of our debt to foreign interests, like the Chinese.

We are going further down that road, not off of it, and not by the people's choice. The US Government no longer represents the interests of the US citizenry, but rather solely the interests of the members of Government staying in Government.

im too pissed about it to even think of typing out my feelings. WTF. i love getting fucked for working hard and being responsible.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Yep, IMHO the EVOII is the way to go. CT cops don't like it though. Got pulled over for having an aftermarket. So screw em' the car will be registered in my home state of Arkansas soon. And I have the evil little stickers that say my tint is legal in CT too.

Yep, IMHO the EVOII is the way to go. CT cops don't like it though. Got pulled over for having an aftermarket. So screw em' the car will be registered in my home state of Arkansas soon. And I have the evil little stickers that say my tint is legal in CT too.

they give you crap about the exhaust a lot? thats what im looking to get & on same car as you. BTW, going to come to the hariman meet in NY on oct.26th i believe

No, just once and not even a warning ticket. Of course I was in uniform and I am 38. I think he thought he had an 18 year old he was pulling over. I guess they need to look at the demographics of LGT owners... He was very cool, no harrasment...I believe he just has Subie envy....

I don't live in CT so the laws may be different here but I was wondering how you acquired stickers that say you can have tint on your car. I live in PA and here we're legally not allowed more than 70% which is basically worthless. How dark are you allowed 2 go w/that?

Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

I don't live in CT so the laws may be different here but I was wondering how you acquired stickers that say you can have tint on your car. I live in PA and here we're legally not allowed more than 70% which is basically worthless. How dark are you allowed 2 go w/that?

good question, i believe here in CT its 35 for the fronts, no tint other than a top strip on the windshield, and no limmits on anything other than the front door windows

I always thought in order 2b exempt from the strict tint laws here u had 2 get a Drs' note sayin that you r photosensitive or somethin then take that 2 DOT and they give u a sticker. But I never really looked in2 it.
Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

Archived